Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mom thinks this is odd... do you do it? ETA

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:42 AM
  • 73 Replies

I have DS change his underwear 2 times a day... once in the morning and once before bed... on gym days I have him take a shower right after school... other days its right before bed... she thinks I am over doing it... I think I am just making sure he is clean... I dont want him wearing sweaty undies... does anyone else think this is weird? [that I make sure he is clean?]

**FOR THE RECORD... my vagina doesnt stink... I shower and change my panties a few times a day because when I was little I was constantly getting yeast infections... My mother let me change my panties once a day... sometimes once every other day... she let me shower 2 times a week... she was very against getting clean... she didnt pay for hot water so she had no reason to stop me from taking showers...

by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Undies once a day. Other stuff he's too young for yet (my DS is 3)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
exhaustedmother
by Amy on May. 5, 2012 at 4:47 AM

No I don't think it is weird. If he wears sweaty undies or doesn't clean frequently it could lead to infections. I don't think you are overdoing it at all. You tend to sweat alot during working out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2012 at 4:47 AM
1 mom liked this
New pair of panties every morning... DD sleeps with no panties on b/c ever since she was potty trained if she wears them at night she gets bad rashes so ped said to take them off at night so she could air out
ilovemykids732
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:48 AM

and sleeping... he doesnt use covers normally because he gets to warm...

Quoting exhaustedmother:

No I don't think it is weird. If he wears sweaty undies or doesn't clean frequently it could lead to infections. I don't think you are overdoing it at all. You tend to sweat alot during working out.

pj2becca21
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:48 AM

no i do that. the idea of sit in my filth grosses me out 

ilovemykids732
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:59 AM

I personally change mine atleast 4 times... but he doesnt have a girly area or anything... I just dont like thinking about dirty genitals... my little guy is in diapers, but as soon as he is out of them he will be doing the same thing... my mother never let me take more than 2 showers a week... and I could only change my panties once a day... if I did it more than that she would freak out on me... so up until I turned 15 I had no other options...

Quoting pj2becca21:

no i do that. the idea of sit in my filth grosses me out 

ilovemykids732
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:03 AM

BUMPITY BUMP

ginene
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:08 AM
I don't think it's weird. I usually shower twice a day and the kids wash up at night or sometimes shower or bathe if they get really sweaty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SOCO101
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:11 AM

No, not at all. As long as you don't mind a little extra laundry, lol. 

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:12 AM
Undies changed once a day. Do you change yours twice a day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN