Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when you were pregnant

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: did you take prenatal's?

Options:

yes, every day

once in a while

nope.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 138

View Results

how did you baby come out?

how did you feel?

by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:02 AM
Replies (31-40):
epoh
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:47 AM
No. They make me sick. I ate extremely healthy and took a woman's multi vitamin derived from plants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redredhead
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Yes. My hair got HELLA thick.

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Wow. That would have been hard for you to understand growing up I bet

Quoting my1love:

yep its not common for a girl to have my insides normally i have 2 whole separate wombs and everything i can get preg 2 separate times though one side wont keep while the other apparently does. so i have 2 Virgina's, 2 wombs and 3 cervix.......ima freak of nature lol

Quoting lovelove211:

Seriously? Did the doctor say that?

Quoting my1love:

oh yeah i have freaky inside and IF  i ever get preg again and it sticks i have to have a c section i cant do normal births. im one birth defective girl lol apperently i might have been a twin who sucked in my other twin

Quoting lovelove211:

Hope it's never like that for you again. Wow never heard of two cervix's before

Quoting my1love:

oh your tellin me i tried to do it all natural i was dilates 2 in a half for about 6 weeks i walked miles every day, i did jumping jacks, ate spicey soup, then i just got to tired and asked for help was induced and had no pain meds even though i had a botched epi in my spine  i had no meds running through it was for looks for my mom who was flippen out. i ended up needeing it for the emergency c section. she never dropped her cord was to tight arround her neck and i have 2 cervixs one dialated to a 10 and i was wanting to push the other was a 6 lol ah fun times....

Quoting lovelove211:

I would have gone mad, 9 months felt like to long lol

Quoting my1love:

almost i was due jan 2nd she came out jan 29th so not to to far away...

Quoting lovelove211:

You were pregnant for 11 months?

Quoting my1love:

i felt like the walking dead with morning sickness all day every day but 2 weeks out of the whole 10 almost 11 months i was preg.

shes way to smart..... she above average in growth and so on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasbabies77
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:38 AM
no..they made me violently ill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:39 AM
I sometimes took flinstone vitamins
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy1LA
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:43 AM
Took them everyday right before I went to sleep. They made me super nauseous and as long as I took them when I was going to bed I was able to keep them down. My son was very healthy baby, weighed 7.7 and by 3 months he was a little butter ball. Lol. He was so chunky I couldn't put jeans on him. But he grew out of it and now he is just a little husky boy. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 6:43 AM

No prenatals and baby was fine and I felt great. I had SPD but prenatals wouldn't have helped that anyway.

taina361
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:44 AM

yes i took them and my dd came out very healthy :) I did gag everytime i tool them but it was for my dd. I do think if u dont like it to just try different kind.

VioletSpirit
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:50 AM
I took my prenatal vitamins everyday, my iron pills...not so much. I couldn't swallow them, they were too big. I did bleed a bit too much after each and they both had mild low bilirubin levels that corrected itself with a little time by windows. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:29 AM
once in a while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured