Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O Dead Puppies...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The other post got me thinking.  Have you ever accidentally killed a pet or animal??  How?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Replies (91-100):
Toxic.Stardust
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM
I accidentally ran over a turtle once. It made an awful crunch and I almost cried
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I killed a goat once, but he had it coming!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deb79
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:18 AM
In highschool my friends gave my dog vodka. A few weeks later she was dead. I didn't know until they told me later. My poor Brandy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aschwarz06
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:18 AM
This is like the worst post ever that you can't stop reading!!!!! Not that its a bad idea its just Soo sad....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on May. 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM

My husband accidental killed one of our puppies by trying to save him from choking to death. He (hubs) wasn't aware of first aid techniques to save a choking puppy, so he tried to dislodge the object by hitting the pup on the back , between his shoulder blade, and ended up puncturing the pups lung. My husband felt terrible, he loved that dog. It was the first time I ever saw him cry. Now he is well versed in dog first aid.

tifbrown
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:20 AM
I accidentally lost my brothers lizard. He was cleaning the tank outside and I asked him if I could play with it, he said yes. Damn that thing was fast. It took off and was gone, it snowed that night. We never saw it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aphrodisiac
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Just fish

aschwarz06
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM
I had a deer hit me once. She ran out and hit the side of my van. And i hit a rabbit once. I'll never forget it. I killed a moth in my kitchen last night and all I could think of the whole time was that poor creature minding its own and here comes this big monster and smashes it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on May. 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM

When I was little (like 5ish) my cousin and I decided we wanted to take my grandma's cat for a walk. My cousin is one year older then me, so he was little too. We got some rope from the barn and made a leash. The cat let us put it on her, but then she freaked out and ran away, with the leash still on. We tried to find her all day to take it off, but she wound up getting it caught on something and died :( I still feel horrible even though we had innocent intentions. 

shannonmegan24
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Me too, the first week I had my license I was getting on the freeway and a bird flew infront of my car. I wouldn't of hit it but he stopped and flew back. I could feel it when I hit it but my now husband tried to say I missed him. We looked in the mirror and there was just a plume of feathers. To top it off, the feathers got stuck somewhere in my ac system and any time I turned on the air it would rattle like a kid with a baseball card in his bike wheel :(

Quoting Sweets27:

Driving on the freeway a bird hit my truck :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)