Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your most bash worthy confession?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Mine is I would fully support commodities over food stamps.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Replies (411-418):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 97 on May. 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM
First I want to say that I love my SO more than anything, I will never leave him (unless he cheats or does drugs), and I'm 100% happy in our relationship, he is amazing, but I have a lot of what ifs pertaining to my ex from 9 years ago, they plague me almost everyday of my life. My SO really doesn't know how many feelings were left unsaid, but he sat me down next to my ex when we were home and told us we had unfinished business to take care of, and he let us just talk. After that my thoughts were clear for 2 months. it was great, but once again they are back. I feel like I will never not have questions, and I feel terrible for my SO, even though its a battle within my own head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on May. 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM
And I'm sure that you only had to spank once. Because "it works" yep... Shitty.

Quoting all_4_my_son:

You think I care if its shitty Ms. Perfect?

It works.....

Quoting haydsmom2007:

doesn't mean it's not shitty

Quoting all_4_my_son:

My child, my perogative....

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats fucking shity

Quoting all_4_my_son:

I spank my son with whatever I can get my hands on

2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM
My confession....
I'm pagan, I got married at 16 BEFORE I was pregnant, I never made it to high school, my mom is a whore who runs from the po po, my dad is an abusive drugaddict, my sisters a dope head, and my little brother is a hood rat who took after his dad.

Oh.. and my shit does stink.
There.. feel much better now. Thx!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 99 on May. 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM

when i was 15 i gave 2 guys head and fucked a third, all to get a ride hom from my best friend's house after her dad bailed (he was supposed to give me the ride but was MIA)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 100 on May. 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM
That I hate my sd and am so happy I don't have to deal with her or have her around my kids.she is not aloud at my home if her father wants to see her he goes to her grandparents where she lives because no one else can deal with her.they are wanting to kick yet out she is 15 if they do she will go to a group home type thing.
babyboy117
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM

When my son goes to sleep I occasionaly smoke a cig on my patio. This just started two weeks ago. I know it is terrible. I take a shower and brush my teeth as soon as I am done. My hubby is deployed and I just get stressed out and depressed sometimes.. so it is like my getaway. I actually hate smoking and it really doesn't help. As a matter of a fact. I am about to flush the rest down the toilet because it is just so not cool. I quit smoking over 5 years ago, so why start again? blahh sorry for talking to myself on your post. lol

babyboy117
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Quoting Junesmommy18:

Obviously because I'm 18 and DF is 35. 17 years apart, OH NO!

My husband is 16 years older. I was 18 when we met.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 101 on May. 8, 2012 at 1:31 AM

America is too overloaded with fox watching brainwashed bigots, pa should be strictly regulated to point of inspections of households, people who wish to homeschool should be required to take and pass a test to see if they are fit, every person living in this country rich or poor should be made to pay a flat percentage of their earnings in taxes, abortion should be safe and legal across the board I could go on but I'm tired of being on both sides of the fence.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)