Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your most bash worthy confession?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Mine is I would fully support commodities over food stamps.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Ive done this in the past

Quoting Anonymous:

I hace slept with 6 men the last 2 months and my husband has no idea.
Wife2tJ1106
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

o wow how does he manage to not notice that your vagina is probably as wide as the grand canyon! just nasty go get checked

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM
2 moms liked this

ummm the worse (besides my attitude) would be I used a "leash" on my son for a year lol!

O and i smoke pot at night. Its my secret.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM

thanks for the snicker!!!! :)

Quoting Wife2tJ1106:

Quoting Anonymous:

o wow how does he manage to not notice that your vagina is probably as wide as the grand canyon! just nasty go get checked

LectioDivina
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I don't really care if there are random people out there abusing food stamps...

There are over 10,000 children homeless and hungry in Los Angeles alone , People spend WAY too much time thinking about the small amount of people that abuse the system and are ignoring the innocent lives that could be helped ...

Quoting Anonymous:

I am totally willing to feed a kid. I have just seen too many that abuse food stamps. We drop off two bags of food a month at the Food Bank.

Quoting LectioDivina:

I think If a child is hungry we should feed them instead of bitch about their mother.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Me and my husband have not had sex in over a year.I just did all clean! I make then wear condoms!..,..
Oh there all married too!

Quoting Wife2tJ1106:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I planned my second child even though I was getting fs and medical, and even though I am on pa, ive been a sahm for a year and a half.
LectioDivina
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM

That's not really how it works...

I know everyone would like to think that we are all these selfless caring individuals that would just donate enough to feed the helpless but that's not the case...

Hundreds of thousands would starve without the Government programs. Charity is not nearly enough

Quoting marchantmom06:

Right, give the money from the FS program to the people at the food banks and then parents can go every week and get a dietician to show them how to prepare healthy meals, and then this chips an soda and cakes won't be a problem.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am totally willing to feed a kid. I have just seen too many that abuse food stamps. We drop off two bags of food a month at the Food Bank.

Quoting LectioDivina:

I think If a child is hungry we should feed them instead of bitch about their mother.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM
4 moms liked this
Lmao I got paid 400$ to suck a dick, I did it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wife2tJ1106
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Me and my husband have not had sex in over a year.I just did all clean! I make then wear condoms!..,..
Oh there all married too!

Quoting Wife2tJ1106:

Quoting Anonymous:

you need help i could care less about condoms, they arent 100% but I hope you quit or get help

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)