Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my confession (added info)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

I dated my df a few months then kicked him out because i was embarrassed of him. (not really sure why) i wanted a steady man but i also wanted to sleep around an party. I would leave him home while i went to neighbors and got drunk, flirted with other guys. i knew he would need a ride home from work but would start partying and drinking an not answer my phone when he called or bitch about getting him an go back to the party when we got home. i wouldn't sleep with him unless i was drunk. i would talk an make fun of him with the others while drinking. i would make him sneak in my back door so no one knew he was at my house.  i did sleep around while he was gone. even with a friend of his. he doesn't know. he still kept in contact an even bought my daughter a x-mas present. he bought me gifts and a diamond bracelet but i lost it. i found out he was dating someone an got very jealous. started talking to him again an sleeping with him. i ended getting feelings for him again an finally got him back. it helped that i used to prank call his ex. i ended up doing something or saying something an told him  his ex did it to make him chose me. in the end i got him an we are still together with my dd an two kids from him. its been 6 years

ok i should add this it was 5 1/2 years ago. i have learned to "not take what you have for granted."  i have also learned "you don't know what you have till it's gone"  "you wont miss it till it's gone". this was also before i had my child. i had just moved into my own place and was 21 didn't really know what i wanted. now i today i am 100% true to my man an my family. i wouldn't trade them for anything.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like you are a hot mess.
luvcloudydays
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You need to grow up and take care of your children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spiritedTessa2
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:58 PM

And this is why the show Teen Mom really needs to be cancelled.

Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Good grief you are a mess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Really your not that special
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2012 at 3:00 PM

you must be so proud.

Renee47
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:00 PM

WTF?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2012 at 3:01 PM
I love delayed karma! That way it will be a surprise!
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on May. 5, 2012 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Hot. Mess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN