Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O I would rather be fat instead of skinny

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Because THIS..is not attractive

Yup, this is me. 26 years old and a mother of 4. I have NEVER had an eating disorder, nor have I done any drugs (besides smoke weed from time to time as a teenager). I have heard every negative remark you can think of. "Go eat a cheeseburger!" "You must barf up all your food" "You must be on crack" .. None of those are true. I was born 4lbs6oz and have just been TINY my entire life! I've tried protein shakes, shoving food in my mouth even when I am not hungry, lifting weights to build muscle, going on depo just for the weight gain, and had ZERO luck with any of these. I have pretty much given up at this point and have just learned to accept myself for who I am. But it still kills me to see bigger women being ridiculed for the way that they look. I would KILL to be them! I will take a size 12 anyday over my size 00! 

With all of the weight posts I have seen lately, I just HAD to share. Go ahead and bash and make your remarks about my body. I promise it won't be anything I have heard before! 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Replies (81-81):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on May. 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM
I would much rather be small than big..I'm healthy, petite, and love the way I look even after being stretched to the max with our twins! But..whatever floats your boat I guess. Stand up for yourself and tell the haters to buzz off and learn to love yourself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN