Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i'm a sahm with 3 young child. I get fs and wic. i also get gov. housing assistance which means $0 for rent. i get a allowance check for electric too. my df lives with us but not on my lease. max is 4 people in my apartment an there is 5 of us. he is just starting to bring home $1400 a month but we still couldn't afford to move. my df spends about $60 on weed every week. oh but i am going back to school soon.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Replies (121-128):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM

same as "i spit them out" whatever i am what i am. don't give a shit what your perfect uppity ass thinks or says.

Quoting Anonymous:

No sweetie, I haven't. People I associate with don't say they "poop out babies." Maybe it's more of a low class thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

it's just a saying dumb ass. i'm sure u know an heard it before or maybe your just the slow one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sooo you POOP out babies??? Like out of your asshole?? Gross!

Quoting Anonymous:

i know what i wrote. and i meant exactly what i wrote.

Quoting Anonymous:

And I think you meant POP not POOP. LOLOLOLOLOL! Exactly what I mean...you're SLOW!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. You sound **really** smart and literate. Haha no wait, you sound like a LOW CLASS IDIOT. Yep, I'm pretty sure that's what you are. ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

i didn't poop out anything bitch. my kids were blessings an one was a surprise not planned at all but again a blessing. i was working up in till the last one when i couldn't go back at all. i will soon though. i do have an education. i'm certified in business clerical an i'm going back to get a diploma in something else.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have "3 young child"??? LOL. Maybe instead of popping out babies, you should have gotten yourself an E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N.

demlilkit
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Maybe if your DH didnt smoke weed he could get a better job... Or better yet how about you get a  job and help out with the income....

kemmerer411
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Good grief!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalaboosh
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:00 PM
I'm a lucky lucky mmj patient. I get consistant access to good meds. I'll think high quality thoughts at you guys so he can find something worth the money!

Quoting Anonymous:

thank you for the info an not acting like your perfect like all the other moms. we are human an all have habits some are different drugs, others drink to relax, some even gamble every one does something. i'll talk to him about it an maybe he will try it because lately his green has sucked he says.

Quoting lalaboosh:

He does, but it's good to try to save where you can. And honestly, he should not be smoking just blunts. It's a huge waste! Does he have a bong or pipe? That would help conserve. I really like to smoke peppermint and skullcap, it's relaxing and tastes great with weed. Talk to him about it, if he likes flavored blunts he might be into it. It would also allow for him to have his blunt ritual to relax, but less pot going up in smoke. Maybe he could do a personal bowl then smoke an herby weedy blunt? GL momma.

Quoting Anonymous:

i would love to do this but i don't roll his blunts he does. i don't ever touch the stuff. i have talked to him about quiting but he says he deserves something after being the one to work.

Quoting lalaboosh:

Get your hubby some peppermint tea and some skullcap. Have him try minty skullcap tea before smoking and have him put a little skullcap in his smoke. It should help him cut back. You can find skullcap at herb shops. It's amazing! Just don't use it if you're medicated for emotional stuff without researching.and don't use it if you're preggo.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Riiiight?....

Quoting Anonymous:

i'm a sahm with 3 young child. I get fs and wic. i also get gov. housing assistance which means $0 for rent. i get a allowance check for electric too. my df lives with us but not on my lease. max is 4 people in my apartment an there is 5 of us. he is just starting to bring home $1400 a month but we still couldn't afford to move. my df spends about $60 on weed every week. oh but i am going back to school soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Congratulations, you're a drain on society. Your poor kids! I'm not against PA, but people like you I am!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 11:43 AM

um i have thought about that but working for a $300 check and having to pay day care for a toddler an a infant oh an a after school child wouldn't be worth it. i would be in the negative.I'm going to school to get a high paying job. i will work when i get my diploma.  

Quoting demlilkit:

Maybe if your DH didnt smoke weed he could get a better job... Or better yet how about you get a  job and help out with the income....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM

him smoking has nothing to do with him getting a better job. he loves what he does an he makes his own schedule, he can leave when he wants if he's needed home. there are perks to his job that he can't get any where else and the same pay he wouldn't be able to get right away at another job.

Quoting demlilkit:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured