Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i'm a sahm with 3 young child. I get fs and wic. i also get gov. housing assistance which means $0 for rent. i get a allowance check for electric too. my df lives with us but not on my lease. max is 4 people in my apartment an there is 5 of us. he is just starting to bring home $1400 a month but we still couldn't afford to move. my df spends about $60 on weed every week. oh but i am going back to school soon.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 5, 2012 at 3:15 PM

More pos commiting welfare fraud, yeah!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 5, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Maybe it depends where you live because when I had it, they paid all of my rent.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you get a free house? My mom receives cash assistance, food stamps and housing assistance and she still has to pay part of her rent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 5, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I really wish that this kind of illegal crap could be used IRL.  These people don't deserve to have PA

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2012 at 3:17 PM
This reminds me of Africa and the lion eatting te poor slow antipope . To bad we can't release lions in America to thin out the herd so to speak
MsSpice
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Did you really need to make 3 seperate posts to confess?  Good grief.

P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM
More confessions please!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM
I have gotten free housing before. It was based on income and I had none therefore my rent was $0 and they paid $65 of my electric every month too. I lived there for a year.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're full of shit because you either get a section 8 check, which only covers partial rent, or you live in HUD assisted housing, which charges rent based on income.

depending on you situations you can get free houseing , the lady up the street from me gets it free and shes got money she jstu dont report it . which is none of my bussiness but yeah its possible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 8:35 PM

sticking out tonguehey cunt i'm not abusing the system. i need it just as much as others. my kids deserve to eat too. don't hate cunt cause u ant got it good an are blessed.  i couldn't afford to pay rent or buy groceries.

Quoting Anonymous:

Way to abuse the system cunt

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM

nope i live in government subsudized  housing. i have kids an not enough income. ha ha i get it an u don't. i have worked since i was 15 this is just because i can't afford day care. i'm going back to school so i can get a good paying job and stop getting the states help.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're full of shit because you either get a section 8 check, which only covers partial rent, or you live in HUD assisted housing, which charges rent based on income.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 5, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Sounds like you really need that education. Hope it works well for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

nope i live in government subsudized  housing. i have kids an not enough income. ha ha i get it an u don't. i have worked since i was 15 this is just because i can't afford day care. i'm going back to school so i can get a good paying job and stop getting the states help.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)