Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am racist against my own race & sexist against my own sex... EDIT: ROLLS.. Edit: Trying to be reasonable

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

White people drive me crazy sometimes. I am white, and sometimes it embarasses me when I see & hear the stuff they say. I find a lot of white people to be very judgemental & stuck up. I have had other races in complete shock for me opening doors for them, letting them ahead of me in line, and striking up conversations with them. I have heard many times, "You are the nicest white person I have ever met." It makes me sick. My BIL, Sister, & Mother have all made racist comments in front of me and I jump all over them. Now I absolutely know not ALL white people are like this, but in all honesty, I prefer other races for friendship over my own. My DH is actually the first "white boy" I had ever been with or dated, and he is very very dark skinned.

Now onto women, holy cow! Sometimes I want to tell them to STFU and get their bitch ass in the kitchen and make me a pie. I also know not ALL women are pains in the ass, but most are. Needy, whining, complaining, insecure, etc. I honestly think that a man has his role & a woman has hers. I believe that the reason women are getting so out of control sexually and emotionally is because it goes against our nature the way the world has become. We push to be treated equal, but we're all NOT. Most women are natural nuturers, and when you go against your born nature because todays women say that natural womens roles aren't womens roles anymore it causes problems. I believe in womens rights to vote & all that, but I get so tired of women going against their instincts because being a SAHM isn't "the way" anymore, or sacrificing yourself for your family is frowned on, when it has been done for years and years and years. I don't find a woman who takes care of her husband, works a full time job, takes care of kids, bills, and everything else in the world admirable. I find it foolish. I don't understand why women are trying to put men in their places, when we really just need to acknowledge where our place is, and how fair is it to break down a man to build ourselves up? We are trying to undercut and bring men down so we can over power things, and it isn't natural. Men are built different for a reason, they are who they are for a reason, and us for a reason. I honestly think that men not being a part of their children's lives as much anymore is due to women feeling they have more rights than men. They can do it on their own, until they can't anymore... Ok, now BASH :-)

Edit: When I was growing up I lived in 2 different enviroments. I went from living in a State where I was the only white girl in the school, to another State where I was, for once, the majority.

Examples of things that have made me very upset with my race:

• When our football team played an all black school, the football players put nooses on the back of their vehicles and some put monkeys on them and drove them around. They didn't get in any trouble.
  • I have seen countless people shut doors in non-white peoples faces.
  • We were all sat down in our homeroom class in HS for them to tell us that we would have a black student coming in. They never did this when we would get new white students.
  • When I would defend racist comments I was called an "n-lover"
  • We got a brother and sister in our school that were mixed races and were tortured daily and called "oreos", when I defended them, the students making fun of them slashed the tired on my Dad's truck and threw mud all over our house.
  • I told my Mom when I was younger I had a crush on Malcolm from The Young & The Restless, and she told me that I better have children with blonde hair and blue eyes or I would bring shame into our family.
  • My Grandmother would tell my Aunt that she loved my Mother's kids more because we weren't mixed race.
  • I wore an Obama shirt to work one day and was told that I had to go home for the day if I was going to support that "n-word" (I told him he couldn't do that or I would sue)
  • We had a young black man that worked at this place, and after he would use the bathroom my boss would go and wipe down the handles, and eventually he started using the women's bathroom because he said, "no blacks went in there"

There are a few for you guys. Maybe you can see why I get so upset. I have tons and tons of stories and could really go on forever...

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Replies (71-80):
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on May. 5, 2012 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in the south and where I am whoever reaches the door first holda the door for whomever comes next. As for the women thing, you sound just as bitchy and judgemental as those you are complaining about. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Down South, & I wish I lived in the 20s sometimes :-) 

Quoting vicki77433:

Where the fuck do you live and in what decade? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 5, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Wow, I live in the Deep South and the white people are nothing like this.

Funny, if I made a post like this about black people CM would delete it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Down South, & I wish I lived in the 20s sometimes :-) 

Quoting vicki77433:

Where the fuck do you live and in what decade? 

CadesMum
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:16 PM
She can say anything she wants about your grammar when yountalk about "rolls." Editing it isn't going to change the fact that until today, that is how you thought it should be written.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are absoluely SICK to read what I just wrote and be able to say shit about my grammar. "SO what that it was allowed for teenagers to make references to hanging black people, she needs to use better grammar."

Perfect example of what I am trying to say.

Quoting Anonymous:

Grammar lessons are in need here. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I said not ALL, I do NOT for a minute believe everyone is like this, but I do get completely angry by some of the things white people say and do in association to other races when they aren't around someone of that race. I do understand the irony of being against racism and being some what racist against my own race. I do undersand that it is odd, but I feel the way I feel.Growing up where I grew up it's no wonder I am this way. We were all actually notified in HS by our homeroom teachers that we would have an African-American young man joining our school... It was disturbing. We had plenty of new white kids and never got a notifications. Racism is still huge in our country. And it is very embarassing to me when white people do racist things, or act certain ways. I am embarassed by the whole "Redneck trailer trash" image. I am embarassed when I see a white man slam a door in a black ladies face. It infuriates me. Maybe I live in a different place than everyone else, so I see it a lot lot more, but where I live it's still segregated. When we played an all black team in football in HS the football players tied nooses to the back of their vehicles, how can I watch and grow up with stuff like this and not be sickened??? Everytime I defended a different race I was tortured for being a "N-lover" and if we ever got any mixed kids in the school, they would nickname them "Oreos" and torture them. It's sickening. Disturbing. And WRONG.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Judging an entire race (or group) by the actions of a few is the same whether it is against your own race (group) or another. So, you are basically saying that you are just as bad as they are.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love myself. I love my roll as a wife and a mother. I may not especially LIKE all white people or females, but I never, ever treat them different in person. I treat everyone how they treat me. I am 100% respectful until given a reason not to be. Yes, I have my own opinions about people I see and meet, and I have been treated very poorly by women mostly. I have just heard so much hatred spilt from white people it has made me dislike a lot of them. I was told as a child, for finding black men attractive that I "better have babies with blonde hair & blue eyes or shame will be brought into our family." I have heard my Grandmother tell my Aunt that she loved my Mom's children more because they resemble her race. It didn't make me racist against other races, it made me sick with how people in my family judged other races and people.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

That means you actually have hate for yourself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2012 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Its all kinds of hypocritical to me. She was specifically referring to men and women's different roles in the post but yet didn't know which role/roll that was but she was judging people's roles'. 

Quoting CadesMum:

She can say anything she wants about your grammar when yountalk about "rolls." Editing it isn't going to change the fact that until today, that is how you thought it should be written.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are absoluely SICK to read what I just wrote and be able to say shit about my grammar. "SO what that it was allowed for teenagers to make references to hanging black people, she needs to use better grammar."

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I said not ALL, I do NOT for a minute believe everyone is like this, but I do get completely angry by some of the things white people say and do in association to other races when they aren't around someone of that race. I do understand the irony of being against racism and being some what racist against my own race. I do undersand that it is odd, but I feel the way I feel.Growing up where I grew up it's no wonder I am this way. We were all actually notified in HS by our homeroom teachers that we would have an African-American young man joining our school... It was disturbing. We had plenty of new white kids and never got a notifications. Racism is still huge in our country. And it is very embarassing to me when white people do racist things, or act certain ways. I am embarassed by the whole "Redneck trailer trash" image. I am embarassed when I see a white man slam a door in a black ladies face. It infuriates me. Maybe I live in a different place than everyone else, so I see it a lot lot more, but where I live it's still segregated. When we played an all black team in football in HS the football players tied nooses to the back of their vehicles, how can I watch and grow up with stuff like this and not be sickened??? Everytime I defended a different race I was tortured for being a "N-lover" and if we ever got any mixed kids in the school, they would nickname them "Oreos" and torture them. It's sickening. Disturbing. And WRONG.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Judging an entire race (or group) by the actions of a few is the same whether it is against your own race (group) or another. So, you are basically saying that you are just as bad as they are.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love myself. I love my roll as a wife and a mother. I may not especially LIKE all white people or females, but I never, ever treat them different in person. I treat everyone how they treat me. I am 100% respectful until given a reason not to be. Yes, I have my own opinions about people I see and meet, and I have been treated very poorly by women mostly. I have just heard so much hatred spilt from white people it has made me dislike a lot of them. I was told as a child, for finding black men attractive that I "better have babies with blonde hair & blue eyes or shame will be brought into our family." I have heard my Grandmother tell my Aunt that she loved my Mom's children more because they resemble her race. It didn't make me racist against other races, it made me sick with how people in my family judged other races and people.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Yes and no. I don't hate every single woman in the world, but generally, I tend to dislike what has become typical of women. The nagging, gossiping, sneakiness, grudge holding, jealousy, bitching, victimhood, histrionics and melodrama that is modern womanhood has pretty much left a nasty taste in my mouth for women. Just look at this site alone and you'll see every bit of the catty stereotypes that are attributed to women. We can't deny it or get angry about those stereotypes when they've obviously come from people noticing a constant pattern in women.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a woman hater?

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I'm not racist against my race but I'm definitely a bit of a misogynist.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Its funny because I see on here and in the posts but not in real life. Most of the women I actually know don't act like that. A few and I have mostly cut ties with them. I see your point. 

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Yes and no. I don't hate every single woman in the world, but generally, I tend to dislike what has become typical of women. The nagging, gossiping, sneakiness, grudge holding, jealousy, bitching, victimhood, histrionics and melodrama that is modern womanhood has pretty much left a nasty taste in my mouth for women. Just look at this site alone and you'll see every bit of the catty stereotypes that are attributed to women. We can't deny it or get angry about those stereotypes when they've obviously come from people noticing a constant pattern in women.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a woman hater?

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I'm not racist against my race but I'm definitely a bit of a misogynist.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 5, 2012 at 7:19 PM
are you a man lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I guess you don't. It's not that I don't want rights for women, it's that they take the whole "rights" thing to a new degree, IMO. She never commented on my post about that, all she has done and her little buddy is pick on the fact that I used the wrong spelling. She couldn't see my post, but knows that I had bad grammar? She could see my replies where I put about the stuff I had seen. If you haven't noticed, not one person bashing me has made any comment on how what I have seen growing up could be bad or wrong. It's all about grammar and words I have spelled wrong, that just shows to me how little attention they are really paying to what I am trying to say, therefor, why even post? If you're going to say something that can't change my opinion, and just adds to it and proves more and more why I dislike women and how overly proud they are of themselves, then go on. It's so obvious they have nothing else to say or add except for attacking grammar, and it's a complete waste of my time and energy to even read it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you see where she said it was ok for schools to be segregated? OP you don't want rights for women but you want it for all races? I just don't get your post I guess. 

Quoting SDarvasi:

okay...um..What?!?

I was simply pointed out that YOU felt the need to correct the word "rolls" because other people pointed it out to you.

Other than that...I was merely asking that if you felt the need to hear THEM out...why couldn't simply make the font size bigger so I can actually read it without it hurting my eyes!!

I don't even know what your rant is about because I'm not going to strain my eyes to read it.

But thank you for proving your own point, by ASSUMING you know what I meant and put me in a category of people you don't like? Um, yeah.....thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a prefect example of my post. Thank you for helping prove my point! IMO, you're pretty much saying, I see that you have made examples of things you have seen white people do to blacks, and that is acceptable, but seeing that you made a spelling error is not. So do you find it OK for schools to be segregated and the white schools make references to the black schools by bringing up horrific things their ancestors went through? Do you find that funny? I would imagine that is something you don't have the balls or heart to comment on, because it's much easier to knit pick unimportant things. Maybe you just don't have the knowledge, and in that case, it's time to educate yourself on the horrible things that happen ouside pretty little suburban towns.

Quoting SDarvasi:

So you fixed "rolls".......but now can you make the font bigger??

lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Why don't you use your space bar... yountalk?? What does that mean??? Did you make a typo??? Oh no! I'll bash you from here on out for it k?

Did you by chance read anything I wrote referring to the racism I saw? Do you find it acceptable? Do you think it's something I should ignore and be proud of seeing people of my race do? Explain this please.. I would love to take the attention off of grammar and put it on the subject. If you would like, I will go make a post with everything spelled wrong and you can go in and correct it if that is where your heart is content.

Quoting CadesMum:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2012 at 7:33 PM

The thing is you were criticizing women as a group. You can't  just say women in a statement and then change it to what a few women do. When you make a post insulting a group of people but use incorrect grammar, spelling etc. , you lose credibility in what you are saying. You are talking about people's role in the family but put "rolls" when you don't know why people have the roles they have to make their family work best. I understand the whiny, complaining etc. part but not the whole "get back in the kitchen" part. I think everyone agrees with the racism part. Honestly I had to read the post three times to make sense out of it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess you don't. It's not that I don't want rights for women, it's that they take the whole "rights" thing to a new degree, IMO. She never commented on my post about that, all she has done and her little buddy is pick on the fact that I used the wrong spelling. She couldn't see my post, but knows that I had bad grammar? She could see my replies where I put about the stuff I had seen. If you haven't noticed, not one person bashing me has made any comment on how what I have seen growing up could be bad or wrong. It's all about grammar and words I have spelled wrong, that just shows to me how little attention they are really paying to what I am trying to say, therefor, why even post? If you're going to say something that can't change my opinion, and just adds to it and proves more and more why I dislike women and how overly proud they are of themselves, then go on. It's so obvious they have nothing else to say or add except for attacking grammar, and it's a complete waste of my time and energy to even read it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you see where she said it was ok for schools to be segregated? OP you don't want rights for women but you want it for all races? I just don't get your post I guess. 

Quoting SDarvasi:

okay...um..What?!?

I was simply pointed out that YOU felt the need to correct the word "rolls" because other people pointed it out to you.

Other than that...I was merely asking that if you felt the need to hear THEM out...why couldn't simply make the font size bigger so I can actually read it without it hurting my eyes!!

I don't even know what your rant is about because I'm not going to strain my eyes to read it.

But thank you for proving your own point, by ASSUMING you know what I meant and put me in a category of people you don't like? Um, yeah.....thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a prefect example of my post. Thank you for helping prove my point! IMO, you're pretty much saying, I see that you have made examples of things you have seen white people do to blacks, and that is acceptable, but seeing that you made a spelling error is not. So do you find it OK for schools to be segregated and the white schools make references to the black schools by bringing up horrific things their ancestors went through? Do you find that funny? I would imagine that is something you don't have the balls or heart to comment on, because it's much easier to knit pick unimportant things. Maybe you just don't have the knowledge, and in that case, it's time to educate yourself on the horrible things that happen ouside pretty little suburban towns.

Quoting SDarvasi:

So you fixed "rolls".......but now can you make the font bigger??

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN