Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I will kill my husband over oreos

That's right.

I can't have them right now because I have gestational diabetes. If he doesn't bring them to the hospital after I give birth, I will kill him!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Replies (41-50):
tezell78
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM
But of course, I understand the evil pregnancy cravings. Oreo's are proof god loves us and wants us to be happy...........

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting tezell78:

Oh honey. Get ahold of me while you ate in the hospital, if he doesn't bring you some, I'll have my mom grab you a couple boxes and bring them to you, ice cream to........ <3 ya.............

awww thank you:)

<3 u

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM

lmao!

Oh, I didn't think of that-they better allow outside food or there may be more than one dead person!

Quoting shortycmlb:

sidesplittinglaughter

we live 1 hr away from the closest taco bell and whataburger. that also happens to be where the closest birthing hospital is and we don't go down there often XD

I threatned with murder when i was there with both DDs if SOMEBODY didnt get me a soft and hard shell taco, a bean burrito with extra onion and a # 3 -.-

Lucky for me the night nurses LOVED me and the taco bell closes at 2, whataburger is 24 hrs and they 'let' me have all the outside food I wanted :P One sweet lady even joked with DH that if he didnt get his butt out the door I was gonna make him regret it XD  

champagne_rose
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM

It's driving me nuts and I can't even give in. They are discussing pills so probably cookies are not the best for now.

Oreos truly are a gift!

Quoting tezell78:

But of course, I understand the evil pregnancy cravings. Oreo's are proof god loves us and wants us to be happy...........

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting tezell78:

Oh honey. Get ahold of me while you ate in the hospital, if he doesn't bring you some, I'll have my mom grab you a couple boxes and bring them to you, ice cream to........ <3 ya.............

awww thank you:)

<3 u

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

*ebil glare*

Quoting LyTe684:

Don't I know it. Lol

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Now im really getting outta dodge!

champagne_rose
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

You are safe if you can give me a recipe for the oreo filled chocolate chip cookies.

I anly doing good because I am 34 weeks so not a whole lot of time left lol.

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Eeeeeeevvvviiiillllllllll!!!!!!!

Get back here!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
You go girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. You can also plead temporary insanity

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

I think it would be justifiable homicide.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemonaghan
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM

lol i was ready to kill my husband over mint chocolate chip ice cream...(while I was pregnant) and a turkey and cheese with lettuce hoagie after I gave birth....

Thank god I have my father because my husband would have been murdered in the hospital. He forgot to get my sandwich, but Daddy to the rescue...just as I was starting to yell at my husband, in walks my dad with my hoagie and a bottle of soda. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)