Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

legal mary jane

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Anybody smoke it??? Like the stuff that is "insents"
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM
just get the real shit. seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrookieCookie1
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

JWH-018, 075, 016, etc. and various forms of cannabinoid analogues aren't good, I feel. Actually, when thy were first developed, the creator of such analogues personally stated that anybody that smokes them is an "IDIOT". You see, if they could synthesize tetra-hydra cannibinol (THC) then perhaps these analogues would be better, or ok. But, these are the cannabinoid (CBN) analogues-CBNs are the substances in pot that make you feel headachey, paranoid, cold and chilly, etc. CBN is what happens when due to age and condition or poor quality, THC degrades. So, to make a synthetic forms of the shitty parts of schwag is kinda dumb, IMO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Huh?

Quoting BrookieCookie1:

JWH-018, 075, 016, etc. and various forms of cannabinoid analogues aren't good, I feel. Actually, when thy were first developed, the creator of such analogues personally stated that anybody that smokes them is an "IDIOT". You see, if they could synthesize tetra-hydra cannibinol (THC) then perhaps these analogues would be better, or ok. But, these are the cannabinoid (CBN) analogues-CBNs are the substances in pot that make you feel headachey, paranoid, cold and chilly, etc. CBN is what happens when due to age and condition or poor quality, THC degrades. So, to make a synthetic forms of the shitty parts of schwag is kinda dumb, IMO

redneckmama2
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Hell no I dont and that shit is TERRIBLE for your health. I actually just had to do a report on it for school and the chemicals that are used in that stuff, well they dont have any research proving what it can do to you, but they have a lot of people that are going crazy from it. My BIL has been diagnosed as a chemically induced schizophrenic from using that stuff. That stuff is so not safe to use.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I would rather have the "real" stuff that I grow at home (when it becomes legal!) than to take a chance with some man-made/altered crap that I am not 100% certain of! I have been "pot-free" for about a year now, but ONLY because it's illegal and I just din't want to take any chances concerning my children! If and WHEN it becomes legal...I will partake once again! :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Are you talking about Sylvia?
2babygurls.h.f
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Really... Roll a blunt.

Quoting atyou:

just get the real shit. seriously.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM
:-( sorry to hear that! That's horrible!

Quoting redneckmama2:

Hell no I dont and that shit is TERRIBLE for your health. I actually just had to do a report on it for school and the chemicals that are used in that stuff, well they dont have any research proving what it can do to you, but they have a lot of people that are going crazy from it. My BIL has been diagnosed as a chemically induced schizophrenic from using that stuff. That stuff is so not safe to use.

ashellbell
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:01 PM
That stuff can hurt you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fakehighfives
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:02 PM

What is that stuff made from?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)