Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am not a good pregnant person...were you?

Posted by   + Show Post
Don't get me wrong, I love this little baby growing inside of me and we did have to try for several months before we got to be here now but lord have mercy I really don't like being pregnant right not. 
I'm only 7 weeks and in the full swing of morning sickness. Everything hurts and aches. My whole lower stomach is crampy and I'm so bloated is rediculous. My head, back, feet, and stomach hurt all the time.

I'm not really asking for advice our anything, I just wanted to give DH a break from my whining. Sorry.

Furthermore, the very worse part os even with all these stupid symptoms, I dont feel pregnant yet. Like, I don't feel like a mom yet. I haven't comprehended that there really is a little baby in there yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
poshkat
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM
I was a terrible pregnant woman. I hated it!!! I will never do it again. I had cystic acne on my face, chest and back. I was oily and gross. I felt horribly tired. Morning sickness for 5 months. My son was a preemie and I hate to say it, but when my water broke ans labor started I was relieved. I was terrified for DS but for my body and mind I was relieved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on May. 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM

No, I was not a good pregnant person, none of the 3 times I was pregnant. I had horrendous morning sickness that basically lasted 24/7, pretty much the whole 9 months each time. And, I figured if I had to be miserable, I was going to make everyone around me as miserable as I was. LOL. So, I did. And most everyone was more thrilled I wasn't pregnant anymore than the fact I'd just given birth to a new baby. LOL.

L8ly3196
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:42 PM
I'm 28 weeks and miserable. I hate it. The only thing I enjoy is feeling her move. Otherwise I HATE THIS I want my body back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy1LA
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:43 PM
My friend is pregnat almost due, and she hates it. Lol

I had horrible morning sickness for half of my pregnancy, and I hated being pregnant in the summer. But other then that I think it could have been a lot worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arigdon4
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Lol same here. I feel bad fir him then I am so angry at the same time because he's not pregnant and doesnt,know how it feels then I cry cause I yell at him then get mad because he made me cry.

Poor man.

Quoting mommyof11050307:

With my son I was sick for Hal of my pregnancy but I was fine no mood swings. With my daughter my husband wanted to kill me or divorce me. I had horrible mood swings. He didn't know who he was coming home to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junesmommy18
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 18 weeks and STILL have sickness. All day every day.... Even though it moves. I still don't feel pregnant yet. GL momma.
my1love
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:52 PM

i was horrible and the further along the worse i became i was having morning sickness every second of the day so crampy and gassy and the devil hormones flying i couldnt stand stupid people i would literally nedd someone way bigger and stronger then me to keep me from attacting stupid people i was super violent and mean with words. i hated everyone. and i hated the pending doom of thinking i was gonna miscarry AGAIN. and the bitches who seen me and her dad together and talked shit about me having a mixed baby..... i dont feel sorry for how i scared them, and i still think her dad shouldnt have held me back from ripping their faces apart.....and my road rage was insane.

Mom2theboy1994
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I was an angry, down right mean pregnant person. I was ridiculous...Oh, did I also mention I was a whiny little princess in a constant state of hunger?

I only did it once. I'm afraid someone would have died had I went for a second go.

BV88
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:55 PM
My pregnancy was easy and I still hated being fat and pregnant. Bleh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel20
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ElitestJen:

No.  I hated every miserable moment of being pregnant.

this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN