Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Screams* People should really stop going out looking like this. *pic*

Posted by   + Show Post

Picture w/out her face

Oh dear god! This woman came into family dollar while DH and I were there getting more margarita mix (our DD is with her god parents all day. We're about to get wasted hehehe). This lady came in looking like this and thankful I was able to snap a picture. The picture doesn't even describe her completely(my phone is crappy). Her ass was all scrunched up and  she looked 15 months pregnant although obviously too old to be. Then she had the nerve to have her shirt tucked in under her bra! Ahhhhhhh! She sounded a little slow, not like "born mentally handicapped" but more of a "I did too many drugs as a yougin and now I'm forever fucked up" type of slow.

She kept asking for a phone or a ride. My husband said he saw her get into a truck with a man who was previously in the store. He suggested she might be a hooker. Ewww. Come on, men really dont have any type of a standards. 

Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs

by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Replies (131-131):
HelloKitty86
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Nice...

Quoting Anonymous:

He knows she is a hooker,b/c he paid her for her services in the past

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Picture w/out her face

Oh dear god! This woman came into family dollar while DH and I were there getting more margarita mix (our DD is with her god parents all day. We're about to get wasted hehehe). This lady came in looking like this and thankful I was able to snap a picture. The picture doesn't even describe her completely(my phone is crappy). Her ass was all scrunched up and  she looked 15 months pregnant although obviously too old to be. Then she had the nerve to have her shirt tucked in under her bra! Ahhhhhhh! She sounded a little slow, not like "born mentally handicapped" but more of a "I did too many drugs as a yougin and now I'm forever fucked up" type of slow.

She kept asking for a phone or a ride. My husband said he saw her get into a truck with a man who was previously in the store. He suggested she might be a hooker. Ewww. Come on, men really dont have any type of a standards. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured