Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*Screams* People should really stop going out looking like this. *pic*

Posted by   + Show Post

Picture w/out her face

Oh dear god! This woman came into family dollar while DH and I were there getting more margarita mix (our DD is with her god parents all day. We're about to get wasted hehehe). This lady came in looking like this and thankful I was able to snap a picture. The picture doesn't even describe her completely(my phone is crappy). Her ass was all scrunched up and  she looked 15 months pregnant although obviously too old to be. Then she had the nerve to have her shirt tucked in under her bra! Ahhhhhhh! She sounded a little slow, not like "born mentally handicapped" but more of a "I did too many drugs as a yougin and now I'm forever fucked up" type of slow.

She kept asking for a phone or a ride. My husband said he saw her get into a truck with a man who was previously in the store. He suggested she might be a hooker. Ewww. Come on, men really dont have any type of a standards. 

Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs

by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM

i see the pic

brlee1115
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Walmart better step up the competition!! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karissa_ruiz
2 moms liked this
"thankfully I was able to snap this pic"? Are you kidding me? that's messed up. Smh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miss_lisa

So it's completely socially acceptable to walk around public with your t-shirt tucked up under your bra?

smh

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you serious? Jesus, this site is full of assholes.

Quoting miss_lisa:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're so fucking rude!

It's fucking rude to walk around a store looking like that.

SimplyErathy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:19 PM

lol this reminds me about yesterday. we were driving to dinner and there was a chick outside her apt wearing nothing but a bear skin thong and tap on her nipples O_O and this was BEFORE my margaritas....i had two to help ease the eye burn...she was prob about 200-260ish lbs......eye bleach anyone???

wittyscreenname
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:20 PM

It's summer........

That's one of the easiest ways to tell! lol

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Why are you posting pictures of someone else and laughing at their expense? Why don't you post a picture of yourself...??? Your profile pic is a piece of buttered bread....thats hot! ( insert sarcasm here)

mommaof211
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I think its funny some ppl go out like that... If they don't want the comments dont dress that way. and not having money is no excuse! there are multiple organizations for helping ppl get decent clothes...

T.A.R.D.I.S
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:22 PM

*giggles* Man! I love that site. it's hilarious. It amazes me. I do agree that taking the picture and posting it was a little mean. You could have just described her without the picture. I wouldn't do that to anyone. I would feel like a horrible person and karma has already come back to bit me when I don't do anything to deserve it. And this screams karma.

Quoting Anonymous:

i hope she's not a member of this site...what she's wearing is rude but what even more rude is taking a pic of a perfect stranger and then putting in on a site for people to bash her.

and if you must do that, at least put it on people of walmart

emeraldangel20
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:23 PM

ditto

Quoting T.A.R.D.I.S:

*giggles* Man! I love that site. it's hilarious. It amazes me. I do agree that taking the picture and posting it was a little mean. You could have just described her without the picture. I wouldn't do that to anyone. I would feel like a horrible person and karma has already come back to bit me when I don't do anything to deserve it. And this screams karma.

Quoting Anonymous:

i hope she's not a member of this site...what she's wearing is rude but what even more rude is taking a pic of a perfect stranger and then putting in on a site for people to bash her.

and if you must do that, at least put it on people of walmart

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN