Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*Screams* People should really stop going out looking like this. *pic*

Posted by   + Show Post

Picture w/out her face

Oh dear god! This woman came into family dollar while DH and I were there getting more margarita mix (our DD is with her god parents all day. We're about to get wasted hehehe). This lady came in looking like this and thankful I was able to snap a picture. The picture doesn't even describe her completely(my phone is crappy). Her ass was all scrunched up and  she looked 15 months pregnant although obviously too old to be. Then she had the nerve to have her shirt tucked in under her bra! Ahhhhhhh! She sounded a little slow, not like "born mentally handicapped" but more of a "I did too many drugs as a yougin and now I'm forever fucked up" type of slow.

She kept asking for a phone or a ride. My husband said he saw her get into a truck with a man who was previously in the store. He suggested she might be a hooker. Ewww. Come on, men really dont have any type of a standards. 

Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs

by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
fairyjester
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

um you were in the family dollar ,   'nuff said

eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Why would you post a pic of a stranger?
QJsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Lmfaoo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM
I have seen worse. Like other posters said you could have just described it. You don't need to post a pic of a random stranger. I wouldn't like it if someone did it to me and I'm sure you wouldn't either.
dsebastian23
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:26 PM

this is nothing compared with what I seen at a dollar tree, an 600lbs woman walked in with spandex pants on that were CMOPLETLY see threw!! I could see every damn ripple in her ass it was like she wasnt wearing any pants could see her obv. to small underwear!!

Robe739IsBack
*shrugs* i've seen worse. -_-

Guess thats what I get for living in a small town? LOL!

I go to the gas station in my jammies. Haha! :-P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
2 moms liked this

You cannot tell if someone has a true disability simply by the way they talk.  Either way, not nice.

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 5, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe you're wrong! Maybe she really DOES have some mental issues NOT CAUSED by drugs in her younger days. What make YOU more rude than her, is that she is whoever SHE chooses to be....and it bugs you enough to take a picture of her, paste it in an online forum, just to BASH her.

I hope someone recognizes her and figures out who you are.

Quoting miss_lisa:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're so fucking rude!

It's fucking rude to walk around a store looking like that.

singlemom1208
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Wow. I feel bad for her. You sound kind of bitchy. I hope she's a cm member and reports you. Sad sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow. I think it's pretty fucked up to post a picture of a complete stranger on the Internet. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)