Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I should have Known DD had a double middle ear infection over a week ago.

Posted by   + Show Post
My confession, I feel like the worst mom ever.
DD has been plugging up her ears for over a week. I asked her why and she said the noises.
I thought it was a stage. Kids do silly things. I thought the sounds sound funny when she plugged up her ears, but it just hit me now that it's probably because of the infection messing with her hearing a little :(
Huge momma guilt!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Replies (11-11):
proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:42 PM
me too... i wanted to yell at that dr!

Quoting MIA0223:

That is horrible!

Glad she is ok!

Quoting proudmommy690:

:)

when my baby was 3 wks old she had a fever (really high) so we took her to the er (since she was already diagnosed with rsv) after her being checked for everything...her ear started draining really bad from ear wax...turned out she had an ear infection, showed no signs. i thought the fever was from the rsv or something. before they found out about the infection they already decided to admit her (her temp was almost 104) but then since they found out (which it took her daddy seeing the drainage) they said her fever was from that. i felt terrible :( it busted her ear drum..which thankfully got better. the stupid er dr told us "her ear drum busted (but not busted, it was another word) she'll never hear out of that ear" uhhh what??? later we found out he was just a dick who didnt know what he was talking about!

Quoting MIA0223:

Quoting proudmommy690:

awww :( you're not a bad mom.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured