Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are there any nudist here?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Last night's episode of 20/20 has me wondering...
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
kngarber
by Katie on May. 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Why don't they take him?  Is it a no kids thing or they just don't want him to go?  I am just curious.

Quoting mom2b116:

my best friend is , in her home and twice a year they go to a resort , when they do their son stays with me

Zangum
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM

No! And the thing I always wonder is why are nudists always the LAST people you would ever want to see naked?? LOL

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

well, I saw it......but I wont tell, lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

oops that was close! delete!

Quoting shivasgirl:

oops, you forgot to be anon, lol...I am not a nudist but my family and I go to a clothing optional camp in Oct every year...we opt to wear our clothes tho

Quoting :

scorpiomama1985
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Im just curius why people are ?? I always wonder ? Is it religion based or something ? I personally couldnt do it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenK
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Yes, I am.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 12:19 PM
BUMP!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 6, 2012 at 12:25 PM
We are not nudists but we are often nude. I grew up spending my summers at a beach where clothing was optional and we never wore any. Nudity is very common many places where I grew up (Germany). We live out in the country and will often skinny dip or sauna (always nude). But we do realize at sending our kids to school or running to the store naked would be frowned upon:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM

just don't "out" me!! lol! i once posted a video i made for my husband on valentines day of me doing a stripper dance and accidently posted it to facebook instead of my daughter wedding video- i nearly had a heart attack trying to delete it. my daughter laughed her ass off when i told her- i dont think anyone saw it or if they did- they deleted in disgust! lol!

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shivasgirl:

oops, you forgot to be anon, lol...I am not a nudist but my family and I go to a clothing optional camp in Oct every year...we opt to wear our clothes tho

Quoting :

SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM
If I lived somewhere very warm, I'd probably be a nudist
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM

lmao!!!   your secret is safe with me

Quoting Anonymous:

just don't "out" me!! lol! i once posted a video i made for my husband on valentines day of me doing a stripper dance and accidently posted it to facebook instead of my daughter wedding video- i nearly had a heart attack trying to delete it. my daughter laughed her ass off when i told her- i dont think anyone saw it or if they did- they deleted in disgust! lol!

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting :

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)