Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

TOTALLY Blindsided. Please read. (UPDATE!! P.s. Graphic, don't read if you are easily offended, sorry)

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM
  • 135 Replies

Okay so I'm a single Mom who just recently got divorced and trying to get back out there.
Well, a guy I know, he and I started talking. We have been texting all the time to each other.
Day and night. Whenever he is on his breaks on work, we are texting, and whenever I'm on mine we text.
A few days ago we hung out and it was fun. He kissed me. He calls me babe, hon, baby, you know the cute little pet names. He holds me so sweetly too. Talking about moving in.  Yesterday night he took me out and we had a fun time. Making out the whole time, holding hands. He bought me everything. He took me over to his sisters (texted her before hand and said he had a really nice girl he wanted her to meet) and I met them. We held hands, cuddled all night,..it was really nice. He Kissed me before I went home.
I wake up this morning and we are talking and all the sudden it goes south really fast. He starts being rude to me. Saying stuff like he wants me to just leave him alone. That I text him to much and I'm (insert f word here) annoying. I tell him that he is hurting my feelings and he tells me "I'm just not ready for a relationship right now with an emotional wreck"...  Out of the blue! Where the hell did this come from? And when I stood up for myself because he was rude all day, and told him he had a part in it as much as I did, he told me I needed to grow up, lose his number, and delete him off facebook. WTH! I am sooo confused. Feels like my marraige all over again!! Can anyone make sense of this?!!

Questions -- No I didn't sleep with him. I would have if he hadn't of acted like this.
-- No I don't think an ex gf got ahold of his phone
--His sister liked me because she added me to facebook and was talking about hanging out. Which I deleted her too after this.
--I don't know if he's scared because he told he he was going to tell my ex husband
who is also trying to get back with me. I've entertained the idea but haven't ultimately decided.
I haven't made any promises to anybody and no I haven't randomly went out and had sex with random guys.
--This made me feel completely ridiculous and stupid. I can't for the life of me understanad what I did wrong.

Update!!!

So he messaged me and said to forget everything he said, and invited me over to his sisters house again.He asked me if I deleted his number like said to, and I said, well, yes, you asked me to. He told me, "I didn't delete yours!!"
I didn't have anything to do, the kids were with their dad, so I decided why not, I went.
Went, and he opened the door for me, closed it behind me. Was very nice! He wanted me to sit beside him on the couch, so I did. My hands were really cold, so he held both of my hands in his, and then put his arms around me so I could warm up. We started to makeout a little while later, and ladies, I haven't had sex in a long time and I was horny. I'm sorry if this offends any of you. I'm single. I don't sleep around. But at that moment I was very turned on. I'm gonna explain in graphic detail so you can understand what I tell you later, basically his member had nothing but my panties stopping it from going in. His sister got up from bed and scared the heck out of me and then his brother in law got up and so we never got to finish. Well I decided to go home, which he said that he wished I didn't..he walked me outside, gave me a huge hug and told me to be careful going home. We talked the next day via TXT and we were talking about having sex. I was about ready to come over, when suddenly I get a text message that says, "I'm sorry I just can't do this.. I'm not sexually attracted to you. I just want to be friends"...then when I wanted an explanation, he started ignoring me..

Again.. WTH? Kissing my neck turned you on. Touching me turned you on. All of those times he had a hard member! We were almost about to have sex until his sister walked in. He cannot keep his hands off of me when I'm there. So tell me....how in the world is he not sexually attracted to me, and what the heck am I doing wrong?!!
I've deleted and blocked him.I just feel like I need closure. Am I doing something wrong?! I didn't make any first moves, he did them all!

He's not married. He's single. Yes I've been to his house.
I don't understand how he can be all about having sex with me, then the next minute he's not.

You guys are right. He IS a nut case.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms_davis
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Who knows? You're recently divorced. Don't rush to get get into another relationship. (Not saying you were rushing this guy) just write him off and move on
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I would leave him be. He hasn't met your kids yet has he?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't rush into anything, if he wants space then walk away and be happy you found out his true nature sooner than later.

wife07_mom08
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

better now than down the road... could ur ex have put him up to this? just a thought...

HelloKitty86
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Moving too fast...  Give him some space! If you are recently divorced then you need space too.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 5, 2012 at 7:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Let it go, he isnt right for you, He obviously doesnt know what he wants and maybe it is too soon to be dating again good luck mama

Josie.Grossie
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Delete him and stay single for awhile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Agree with all of these ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM
3 moms liked this

Run! Just run!

He is fucking nuts and probably pulls people in to control and berate them.

cLanief
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM
4 moms liked this
He's CRAZY!!! Ruuuun!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)