Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some confessions

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Here are some of mine

1. I had three affairs while I was married to my ex
2. The third person I had an affair with is now my husband
3. who happens to be my ex's first cousin
4. I lied to my exh and told him the dr put me On bc pills for my periods after he was clipped but it was really so i wouldnt get pregnant by my now husband
5. I dont regret a thing, I love my DH with all my heart and soul and am so glad that I decided to sleep with him.

Im not asking if you guys care or not, this is called mom confessions for a reason so I figured, what the hell, might as well add my first post. Also bashing and disgust is allowed, doesnt bother me in the least, =)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2012 at 7:53 PM

as long as you have changed your ways and dont sleep with anyone else. there is hope for everybody!

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I do have to commend you for at least getting on birth control while you were screwing around on your husband.  At least you were a responsible whore.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

How do you stay so classy?

Its hard but I manage

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a slut too, say it LOUD and PROUD baby! =)

I WAS a slut...am no more. honestly The first two affairs were wrong and uncalled for, cheating is never a good thing, im very happy now =) and thanks!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Quoting Kodysmommy928:

thanks!!! i agree!!
areles
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Btw, my husband is my bff's ex. We cheated on her. They were together for three months, half of which he and I were involved.

He and I have now been together fourteen years.

Life has a way of happening, and sometimes good things come from stepping outside the lines.

(Btw, she's on her third marriage. Left the first husband after seven months for the second husband. Just left the second husband - and her SON - for a guy she cheated on *him* with. They married the day after the divorce was final. You know, before anyone starts yammering about how I did her wrong. She's a shitty person. We are no longer friends - but not because I 'betrayed' her, we stayed friends after that, and yes, she knows the truth; but because when she walked out on her son and relinquished custody in order to move 3000 miles away to be with her new guy, I wrote her off.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2012 at 7:56 PM

what was wrong w/ ur first husband? how does ur family/friends feel about that? do u have kids w/ the new husband?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

as long as you have changed your ways and dont sleep with anyone else. there is hope for everybody!

silliness aside, i have. I was young and stupid the first two times. I would never betray my dh now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Quoting areles:

Btw, my husband is my bff's ex. We cheated on her. They were together for three months, half of which he and I were involved. He and I have now been together fourteen years. Life has a way of happening, and sometimes good things come from stepping outside the lines. (Btw, she's on her third marriage. Left the first husband after seven months for the second husband. Just left the second husband - and her SON - for a guy she cheated on *him* with. They married the day after the divorce was final. You know, before anyone starts yammering about how I did her wrong. She's a shitty person. We are no longer friends - but not because I 'betrayed' her, we stayed friends after that, and yes, she knows the truth; but because when she walked out on her son and relinquished custody in order to move 3000 miles away to be with her new guy, I wrote her off.)

thank you for this =) Im am happier now then i ever was before. Ive been with my dh for 4 yrs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM

You're very welcome *back slap*

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a slut too, say it LOUD and PROUD baby! =)

I WAS a slut...am no more. honestly The first two affairs were wrong and uncalled for, cheating is never a good thing, im very happy now =) and thanks!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

what was wrong w/ ur first husband? how does ur family/friends feel about that? do u have kids w/ the new husband?

He was an abusive asshole.
my family and friends are very supportive.
I have 3 kids by my ex and 1 by my dh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN