Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*edit* No money for diapers so I'm selling everything I can...this sucks!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 223 Replies
1 mom liked this
Thank you to everyone who offered to help me. Thank you for the suggestions also. I didn't come here to beg, just needed to vent a bit. You women are AMAZING!!!!

We dont get paid until Wednesday so I am trying to sell anything I can to get the diapers. I'm listing anything I think will sell on CL but nobody is responding!! How embarrassing....anyone else ever go through this?? I have enough for tonight and some swim diapers but I dont think those will work well :/
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CreziaMommyTo2
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

friends, family, post something on FB, maxi pads

LovelyJay512
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I'm sorry that you're going through a rough time right now. I pray things will get better for you and your fam.
Try cloth diapers for now.

MommeeTo4
by &1more on May. 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM
11 moms liked this
Look up on YouTube on how to use a Tshirt for a cloth diaper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

borrow some money from someone and pay them back on Wednesday when you get paid. Pawn shop? Credit cards?

thecouponlady
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM

how old is your kid? mabe you can just crash potty train? around here walmart has there brand of diapers for 3.38 for the travel pack ,I think there is 18 in them,also the everything for a doller store may have some cheap ones for a doller,I once found a pack of 8 for a doller

epoh
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM
This!

Quoting MommeeTo4:

Look up on YouTube on how to use a Tshirt for a cloth diaper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM
How do I use maxi pads? Like put them in her diaper?

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

friends, family, post something on FB, maxi pads

hoping4girl33
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Be there when my second son was a baby we had started to save money in one of those plastic crayon banks well we ran out of diapers and have to break it open felt so horrible but we have to do what we have to do as parents
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
She is 8 months. I will check the dollar store, thanks!

Quoting thecouponlady:

how old is your kid? mabe you can just crash potty train? around here walmart has there brand of diapers for 3.38 for the travel pack ,I think there is 18 in them,also the everything for a doller store may have some cheap ones for a doller,I once found a pack of 8 for a doller

Peephy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM

We went through the same thing a few months back, only with formula (crazy how expensive that stuff is!). We ended up turning to family for help because we really needed it, and nobody was interested in anything we posted on Craigslist.  Don't worry, you'll get through this, and don't be afraid to ask for help, everyone hits a rough patch once in a while!

~Let go, and Let God~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured