Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

After 2 hours of doing what I do...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My fiancΓ© is worn out! Lmao he fed ds and kept him occupied while I cooked and did dishes. It wasn't even 2 hours! Lol poor guy, he keeps asking "how do you do it every day?!?"
This all came about because he hasn't helped since ds was born, over 6 months ago and I threatened to leave him today. So, he started helping and now he knows why I need help.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CreziaMommyTo2
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:13 PM

ok but i am not sure why its so hard.. is your DF a wuss?  seriously... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Yes, he is a wuss lol

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

ok but i am not sure why its so hard.. is your DF a wuss?  seriously... 

Mbpeaceful12
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Good for you! All men (and some ignorant women who think that other women do not "do anything") need that lesson! For refresher courses, have him do that at least once a month; he may forget how difficult it was for him to watch his own child and start talking and acting crazy again. Yet those time, try to leave the house, go to a movie, a bookstore, Starbucks, get your nails done, drink some Kool-Aid in the park, something that makes you feel fabulous!

Zangum
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Good for you! He should pitch in...I'm glad he knows it's not easy caring for a child all day!

Nyx112
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:17 PM

LOL I am making my husband take care of our 6month old too. I got very little sleep last night, and this morning I was pissed when I told him it was his turn to take over with LO and all he did was bring him into our bed. So other than the few times LO has needed to nurse today my Hubby has been doing it all. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM
He knows if he doesn't start helping on a regular basis, I'm gone with ds. He complains how tired he is daily but I'm up all day and half the night with ds, housework, homework and my wah job. As for leaving the house, I can't unless I pump first because ds is a boob baby and has no schedule at all.

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Good for you! All men (and some ignorant women who think that other women do not "do anything") need that lesson! For refresher courses, have him do that at least once a month; he may forget how difficult it was for him to watch his own child and start talking and acting crazy again. Yet those time, try to leave the house, go to a movie, a bookstore, Starbucks, get your nails done, drink some Kool-Aid in the park, something that makes you feel fabulous!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Lol ugh I wish Df would take care of ds for a day! He's beyond worn out from an hour and a half, he doesn't understand that it's a 24/7 job.

Quoting Nyx112:

LOL I am making my husband take care of our 6month old too. I got very little sleep last night, and this morning I was pissed when I told him it was his turn to take over with LO and all he did was bring him into our bed. So other than the few times LO has needed to nurse today my Hubby has been doing it all. 

gum.drop
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM
It will last a week...

Good luck with that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 9:18 PM
If he doesn't start pitching in on a regular basis, I'm leaving and taking ds with me.
He knows this, I've made it VERY clear.

Quoting gum.drop:

It will last a week...

Good luck with that

gum.drop
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Honest opinion, start packing. Men who don't start out 50/50 never get that way.

Good luck

Quoting Anonymous:

If he doesn't start pitching in on a regular basis, I'm leaving and taking ds with me.

He knows this, I've made it VERY clear.

Quoting gum.drop:

It will last a week...

Good luck with that

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN