Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you believe that?  Do you feel it is demonstrated on here?

I feel like the meanest people on here are just marinating in misery and want everyone else to feel it too.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on May. 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I believe it.

FL2AK
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Yes I do. I see it in real life too. I have kicked many people out of my life who are like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Nah. I think most things are said for shock value, not because they believe it..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM
I don't know if this is true or not but as for me it isn't. I have had the worst week ever which includes fighting with dh everyday, crying myself to sleep, intense nightmares, being suspended at work (for someone else fault),and having $0 when i really need a few things,Oh and tomorrow i have to take the bus to and back from work. But i get on cm to cheer myself up and i don't ever try to show my real sadness and madness to others.
SweetPea05
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Are they balls of steel? Lol

Quoting SDarvasi:

I have balls without anonymous....internet balls, that is. lol. And no, I am not a man. LOL.

Quoting SweetPea05:

I agree. I also think people grow super balls when armed with a mouse,keyboard and anonymity.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I donno... I think there is mean mean.. like telling someone who posted a suicide post that its across the street not down the road... and funny mean like poking fun at someone because your bored. The first takes a lack of basic empathy that only comes from misery, the second takes a moment of boredom and seeking  amusement.

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Steel, then concrete, then gold. True story.

Quoting SweetPea05:

Are they balls of steel? Lol

Quoting SDarvasi:

I have balls without anonymous....internet balls, that is. lol. And no, I am not a man. LOL.

Quoting SweetPea05:

I agree. I also think people grow super balls when armed with a mouse,keyboard and anonymity.

Aphrodisiac
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM

yup

atyou
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM
yes. hence chicken fucker posts. laughter is GOOD! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbymommy915
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I completely agree and women are the worst at it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)