Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dont know what to think about this.....................

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

My df knows I have been cheated on in past relationships and still carry the scar from it. I have trust issues and he promised me he would prove to me that he was a different man than what I had been with before. So far he has lived up to that promise and I have no reason to doubt him. He has female friends and most he had before we met. He allows me to look at his phone anytime I want and I do sometimes. Not everyday or even every week. I did a few days ago and saw a txt from a new friend. It taked about how her man seemed alittle possesive and warned my df to stay away from this woman. It also said that my df "didnt know how her man found out about them" I calmy asked about what that txt ment because i knew this woman was having a hard time in her life but with my past my mind went somewhere else too. He confermened that she didnt want her man knowing she was talking to another man, even as friends because he has a jealoiusly problem. I said I was a little uncomfortable with her. I couldnt put my finger on it but still........... He deleated her number so I would be at ease. Im not sure what to think about it. Im afraid somewhere down the line he will come to resent me or something.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Hun you need to find a way to get passed your past. You might need therapy to help you. If you don't stop it will eventually drive him away or to cheat. Please find a way to let the past go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Hun you need to find a way to get passed your past. You might need therapy to help you. If you don't stop it will eventually drive him away or to cheat. Please find a way to let the past go.

Thats the thing, I didnt make him do it. I even told him I was worried it would drive him away one day. I told him It would make me feel better if I met her but he insisted it was ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN