Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hey Christians, I have a question

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Why isn't it gay when men say they are inlove with Jesus?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Replies (31-39):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM
I am Christian, but just as a giggle... I have to admit that sometimes I really do wish I could marry a great pair of shoes lol. Carry on your preaching!

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't believe I'm evening wasting my time replying to this idiotic question. Seriously? The term "in love" does not always mean that you are sexually attracted. They are two seperate ideas. Have you ever said, "OMG! I'm SO IN LOVE with those shoes!!" Did that mean you wanted to have sex with the shoes? Did you want to be involved romantically with the shoes?  Christians believe that Christ suffered and died on the cross in order to atone for our sins. Sins that would otherwise damn us to the depths of hell. Because of Christ, I will spend eternity in Heaven with the Almighty Father. If you believe that, how could you not love and be in love with Christ as your Savior?

Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Not a Christian... but Jesus is no longer a man and there is more to the dynamics of homosexuality than just love.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 6, 2012 at 3:29 AM

confused

champagne_rose
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:34 AM

LAME

champagne_rose
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Um wow, I dunno if I should even bother answering this post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 6, 2012 at 6:57 AM

probably because chris never died on a cross

he died with his hands above his head.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't believe I'm evening wasting my time replying to this idiotic question. Seriously? The term "in love" does not always mean that you are sexually attracted. They are two seperate ideas. Have you ever said, "OMG! I'm SO IN LOVE with those shoes!!" Did that mean you wanted to have sex with the shoes? Did you want to be involved romantically with the shoes?  Christians believe that Christ suffered and died on the cross in order to atone for our sins. Sins that would otherwise damn us to the depths of hell. Because of Christ, I will spend eternity in Heaven with the Almighty Father. If you believe that, how could you not love and be in love with Christ as your Savior?

redredhead
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I'm not a Christian or even spiritual but this was an amazing answer ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:03 AM
Ha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN