Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bisexual men

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 159 Replies
3 moms liked this
Would you marry a man if he was bisexual?

I think there's a stigma about men who are bi but it's much more socially accepted for a woman to be bi.

I've heard people say that they would be afraid a guy who is bisexual might leave them for another man..that he's secretly gay..

But I've never heard someone say that about a woman who is bi.

And why does being attracted to both sexes affect how much someone can trust a person?

What do you think?

**ETA**

My husband is bi. I am bi. Well. He doesn't really want to have sex with a man but he finds some of them attractive and would do other sexual things with them if he was single.

He drives a pink beetle, likes to bake and put food coloring in everything, shaves his legs and obsesses over his hair. He's a brand whore, loves to shop and thinks everyone should be in the habit of waxing their eyebrows. Oh and pink is his favorite color. Lol

But he also is guilty of looking at women in low cut shirts, owns a tshirt that says "I have the dick, I make the rules." (it's a joke, I bought it for him) has 11 tattoos and one of them is a sexy mudflap chick except she's chubby. He likes to work on car audio systems and drink beer.

I love my bisexual husband. This works for us because he balances me out. I am not a typical girly girl.

I HATE shopping. I can't stand to have my nails done. I suck at fixing my hair or putting together outfits where tshirts are not involved. I like to drink beer and I'm the handy one Around the house. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring. I own one pair of heels and I can count on one hand how many times I've worn them. Just wanted to see what you ladies thought.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AprilJ24
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Noooooo Way!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM
6 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 10:52 PM
3 moms liked this
No. I'm not into men who like it in the butt.
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
Yucky.
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
My husband is bi
AshMomToShawn
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM
My DF and I are both bisexual.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I was "BI" so was my wife I never really liked men just knew that is what was expected of me in society so I played a part had an open marriage and was beyond miserable not living the life I wanted as was my wife then I woke up a year ago today in fact and decided I was done living for society and was ready to live as who I am meant to be

I don't know if there is a such thing as being bi it just rhymes with lie as in living a lie

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM
7 moms liked this
I would marry the person not his sexuality. A bi person can be faithful just like a straight person can be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
No. I have a hard time believing a man can be bi. Either gay or straight, pick one! Lol, I guess I think that because I have four male cousins who came out as bi. Now, they all admit they are just gay. No attraction to women at all.
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I'm not really into guys that want to fuck guys but if I was in love and he let me know beforehand,, then maybe.  Never say never. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)