Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Single and pregnant-how do you do it... :-(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I had a boyfriend, we werent perfect but I loved him and did ecerything for him. He wasnt the most responsable person but he had a hard child life and I was trying to help him become a better man. He used me. I had my own place, a car, a job, I raised my 4 year old alone. I let him move in, I was blinded by love. I refused to believe he was using me. We talked lf kids, marriage, told each other daily we loved each other. But he did nothing for me. Barely cleaned, never took me out, didnt work, I did it all. Then I got pregnant (it was umplanned). I lost my apartment due to his fault, I lost my job bc he skipped out on babysitting and I missed to many days. He left me as soon as he found out I was pregnant. I did everythimg fir this mam and he walked all over me, but I cant seem to let him go. He doesnt give a shit about me or are unborn child (hes not dds dad). I wanted a family with this man, and now im stuck living at home jobless forced to accrpt ill be a single parent again but now to two. abortion is not an option for me, adoption is there but I want this baby enough to were I know I wont be able to give it up. I feel like a failure, like a piece of shit. I have absolutly no emotiomal support from anyone in my life. I dont have any college degrees and am worried about jow im gonna do this alone, Im not aloud to stay at my parents for longer then a month. Im heartbroken, I dont know how to do this alone and I dont want to. I want a family!!! I really dont know what im looking for outa this, I think maybe I just needed to get it all out. Thank you if you read
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allicat09
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM
honey life happens. I was single parent tell i meet my dh two years ago. Keep your head up get on pa till you can get on your feet. When i was pg with my dd i kept strong for her. I cried to her snd told ger i was sorry that i was bringing her into a drama filled life. She kept me strong and got me through things and made me realize alot about myself. If i never had her i would have not made it this far. Now im married and have a ds. They both keep me strong. Feel free to pm me and add me. If you need to talk i listin. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allicat09
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM
also go apply for section 8 or hudd. Use all resource you can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Refurbished
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM

<<he walked all over me, but I cant seem to let him go.>>

This is why we end up with douchebags:  When a guy is unfair and unreasonable, we feel frustrated, angry, hurt, confused -- and then we confuse that big soup of emotion for love.  You don't love this guy.  You are hurt.  You are angry.  You are mad.  You are frustrated.  Just let him go.

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Sorry sweetheart :( everything always works out in the end though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Thanks, I know life happens. I just trusted this man so much, I thought he cared and loved me like he said he did, I went through hell and back with dds dad (my first) I just dont know if im strong enough to do it again. I see so many people being happy about there pregnancys and having husbands there, im jealous, I was suppose to have that. I did ge on pa it helps but I feel like a failure just for that to. So much bad happened in such a short time. Im trying to not feel sorry for myself. Its hard to keep my head up. Im such a good person but have nobody there.

Quoting allicat09:

honey life happens. I was single parent tell i meet my dh two years ago. Keep your head up get on pa till you can get on your feet. When i was pg with my dd i kept strong for her. I cried to her snd told ger i was sorry that i was bringing her into a drama filled life. She kept me strong and got me through things and made me realize alot about myself. If i never had her i would have not made it this far. Now im married and have a ds. They both keep me strong. Feel free to pm me and add me. If you need to talk i listin. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 12:41 AM
I had section 8 housing but he got my kicked out. And yes he truely did. I cant get it now for 3 years. My life was finally getting stable and he came in and destroyed it.

Quoting allicat09:

also go apply for section 8 or hudd. Use all resource you can.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 12:43 AM
You are probably right. I mean it wasnt all bad he had his good moments but more bad then good. Im trying to let him go, I am but with me being pregnant its hard I just want him there so bad, like he promised me.

Quoting Refurbished:

<<he walked all over me, but I cant seem to let him go.>>

This is why we end up with douchebags:  When a guy is unfair and unreasonable, we feel frustrated, angry, hurt, confused -- and then we confuse that big soup of emotion for love.  You don't love this guy.  You are hurt.  You are angry.  You are mad.  You are frustrated.  Just let him go.

allicat09
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:44 AM
eta: damb him for that. I hate men like that. Grrrr.....
i did the same thing with my dds dad. He left me alone. It is hard getting on pa. You are not a bad mo or a faliure for it. That is why it is there. You can do anything you have a child and one on the way to think about. They will keep you strong and keep you going. I hope everything works out for you. I know you are hurting. Men hurt us sometimes but those men are just bump in the roads that lead you to who you are suppose to be with. It sucks right now. Vent on here or write a jounral to get your feelings out. It helps me alot to do this also.

Maybe you should try women

j/k hope i made you laugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks, I know life happens. I just trusted this man so much, I thought he cared and loved me like he said he did, I went through hell and back with dds dad (my first) I just dont know if im strong enough to do it again. I see so many people being happy about there pregnancys and having husbands there, im jealous, I was suppose to have that. I did ge on pa it helps but I feel like a failure just for that to. So much bad happened in such a short time. Im trying to not feel sorry for myself. Its hard to keep my head up. Im such a good person but have nobody there.

Quoting allicat09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
demlilkit
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Hey pm me to talk I was sleeping in my car for 4 months during my pregnacy it is hard I know where you live.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 12:51 AM
I do feel a little better writting this, ive been so hurt over this whole situation. I dont want to.be the woman with 3 kids with 3 daddys, it jyst not what I want. I feel im probably going to die an old bitter hag all alone. Im only 23 and have been through more then a person my age should have to go threw. I know it would probably help if I at least had one person in my life who was fully there for me (emotionally). Its hard to walk such a big planet with billions of people all alone with your head held high.

Quoting allicat09:

eta: damb him for that. I hate men like that. Grrrr.....

i did the same thing with my dds dad. He left me alone. It is hard getting on pa. You are not a bad mo or a faliure for it. That is why it is there. You can do anything you have a child and one on the way to think about. They will keep you strong and keep you going. I hope everything works out for you. I know you are hurting. Men hurt us sometimes but those men are just bump in the roads that lead you to who you are suppose to be with. It sucks right now. Vent on here or write a jounral to get your feelings out. It helps me alot to do this also.

Maybe you should try women

j/k hope i made you laugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting allicat09:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)