Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If a MARRIED woman gets pregnant by 3 men that aren't her husband in 3 years, guess what?! SHE IS A WHORE! *EDIT* *Title changed*

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 AM
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this
Can someone please explain a few things to me:

1. Why is this ok to them?

2. Why do they believe they aren't a hoe?

3. Are there any excuses valid for this repeated stupid behavior in your opinion?

Feel free to add more questions, these are my top three I am asking for understanding on.

EDIT

For those that are missing my point. I said I WAS ASKING FOR UNDERSTANDING. ALSO PLEASE READ MY REPLY TO THE FIRST PERSON BEFORE LEAVING A BITCHY COMMENT PLEASE! THANKS!

I SAID SHE IS MARRIED! DO YOU GOT THAT PART? GOOD! SHE GOT PREGNANT EVERY YEAR FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS! STILL FOLLOWING? GREAT! THESE 3 BABIES ARE BY 3 DIFFERENT MEN! ARE YOU STILL WITH ME? ALRIGHT! NONE OF THESE 3 MEN ARE HER HUSBAND!

NO, it's not my business, never said it was. I was asking questions to understand why people think this is ok. She asked me if I felt her husband was wrong for calling her a whore. I answered honestly and said no because that's what she is acting like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM
2 moms liked this
I know someone like that! She had her 3rd kid right after she turned 21, and her oldest wasn't 2 yet, and all 3 have different Dads!
misslady80013
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:15 AM
That's crazy! Well, this person said she lost the first one, told me she lost the second one then told me she had an abortion (Her husband still thinks it was a miscarriage) I don't know what happened with the third one because we no longer talk. She threatened to beat me up because she asked me was her husband wrong for calling her a hoe. I was honest and said no. If you don't wanna be called one, stop acting like it. Oh I was 8 months pregnant and she was almost 5 months, so crazy! She had been with her husband almost 10 years. They have 3 girls and she has a son from a previous relationship. Not counting the 3 babies in the post, don't wanna confuse anyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know someone like that! She had her 3rd kid right after she turned 21, and her oldest wasn't 2 yet, and all 3 have different Dads!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HelloKitty86
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Who cares? Why is it any of your damn business? My SIL has 3 kids by 3 different men, and she is a wonderful woman.  She is smart, beautiful, fun, and her kids are amazing.  One of her daughters just won District Student of the year. You don't know shit about eveyone, so don't act like you do!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 1:17 AM
5 moms liked this
Can someone explain to me....
1. Why this is any of your business
2. Yea no.....thats all.
AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:18 AM
2 moms liked this
I have a couple of questions to add:
1. Why is it any of your business?
2. How does it affect your life?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1214Choc
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Even though all of my children have the same father, I would never judge what another mother does or label her just because her situation is different from mine.  Whether someone has one father for their kdis, or ten; at the end of the day we're all just trying to raise our kids the best we know how.  Who cares how they got here. 

missindependo
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Okay so my brother in law lives with a lady that has like 5 children with different dads. Her oldest daughter is 22 and is having sex with my brother in law and he is also having sex with the other half sister which she's like 18. I don't know how these sisters don't know they're banging the same guy in the same house. It's just a mystery.

Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AdensMommy1107:

I have a couple of questions to add:
1. Why is it any of your business?
2. How does it affect your life?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this

WHOA! Has does one become a garden tool?? Do tell...

why is it any of your business?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Quoting missindependo:

Okay so my brother in law lives with a lady that has like 5 children with different dads. Her oldest daughter is 22 and is having sex with my brother in law and he is also having sex with the other half sister which she's like 18. I don't know how these sisters don't know they're banging the same guy in the same house. It's just a mystery.

Is he doing the mom too?! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured