Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wtf

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
My 15 year old nephew is going to be a daddy.his gf is18. I think my sister is excited about it.the girl wanted to get an abortion but my sister talked her out of it. What the hell is wrong with her? Don't get me wrong I'm not one for abortion, but its like she wanted then to get pregnant.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Them*
demlilkit
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Yeah. not flying with me statutory rape right there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:00 AM
2 moms liked this

This 18 year old gf should be going to jail...if this was the other way around...we all know the guy would be going to jail!

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on May. 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

THIS! It's still wrong, no matter who is older. Damn skippy, I'd press charges in a heartbeat!

Quoting Lyssa0587:

This 18 year old gf should be going to jail...if this was the other way around...we all know the guy would be going to jail!

demlilkit
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
She still can it against the law... If anyone found out she can be going to jail women can also go to jail for this.

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 1:20 AM
I know right? Only I think if anyone went to jail in this instance it should be my sister.the girl is very immature and its like my sister gave them every opportunity in the world for this to happen. My sister is a lot older than me and I spent a lot of time at her house in my early teens, she would all but encourage me to go out and have sex also.

Quoting Lyssa0587:

tifbrown
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Baby fever and this was the next best solution to her having one?

Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Wow...sister and gf should be in jail....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 1:40 AM
That could be it.she had2 boys got her tubes tied, got them untied tried for a girl and ended up with 2 more boys.maybe she's trying for that girl again? What a douche. Not worth ruining2 teenagerslives over.

Quoting tifbrown:

Baby fever and this was the next best solution to her having one?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)