Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what causes you to get fat when you are eating healthy

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:13 AM
  • 160 Replies

I eat healthy and eat a lot of protiens and now I look 3 months pregnant. I hate cookies and very seldom make cakes cause I will eat it all by myself. I don't do brownies and such except very seldom. like yesterday I had a very huge salad and a very huge steak and some rolls. It was my sons bday I didn't eat any of the bday dessert brownie with ice cream on it. I don't remeber what I had for lunch but most of my meals are like this. nachos with meat, beans, cheese, rice, picante , avacado sour cream or burritoes. today I had 3 pieces of chicken and a huge stuffed baked potatoe. 2 bowls of bacon and ranch noodles with chicken in it and extra veggies. (this is not my usual snacks. they are usually healthier.  and a hamburger. I don't eat a lot so there is no reason for me to get fat. snacks are usually protien filled. most of the time snacks are like peanut butter sandwiches, tuna sandwiches, broccoli, radishes, fruit cocktail or fresh fruit. tomatoe slices and other stuff like that.so why am I getting fat. nothing has changed. the last week we have been eating out more than normal due to moving but that is the only thing that has changed. burritoes home made have been my snacks or the last couple of days.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redredhead
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:15 AM
4 moms liked this

That is a very unhealthy diet.

lovehimforever
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:16 AM

hahaha beats me. ive been eating healthier and smaller portions and exercising on the new total gym. my husband has lost about 30 pounds and ive lost.....none, ive actually gained weight. wtf is up with that? its not fair. grr

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this
please see a nutritionists
inlovew4lo
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:17 AM

exercise.

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:17 AM
5 moms liked this
Carbohydrates will make you gain weight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Quoting redredhead:

this is temp only because we are moving and limited resources to cook with. but a week like this shouldn't be making me fat. this is definately not my normal diet.

MrsImperfect
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this
That's not healthy eating at all. Protein foods cause weight too. So does cheese and burritos. And sugar. What are you drinking? Pop will cause a ton of weight. Even a salad could cause certain dressings are high in calories. You also have to move! Burn off what your consuming.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VioletSpirit
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Quoting redredhead:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Bacon, ranch, cheese, rice, noodles, mayo on tuna, and peanut butter- cut those out or reduce drastically and you'll lose. Plus, watch your caloric intake and portion sizes. 3,000 calories of healthy food when your only burning 1800 is not a good diet plan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caito
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:19 AM
4 moms liked this

dude

really?

you don't eat that healthy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured