Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Chop, Chop, Chop ** edit**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
Bash me, trash me, I'm a dummy, go ahead and crash me! Hey ya'll! I want to share a story with you! Tell me honestly what you think! (It's probably horrible, but I'm a glutten for punishment!)

The wild streak of insanity floated behind her blue eyes. A soft smile, then a small laugh escaped her lips.she ducked around the corner, looking around carefully. Her right hand buried deep in the folds of her skirt. It rustled softly as she moved.

He sat there, innocent, or so it seemed. Watching TV and sipping iced tea. The sound of canned laughter filling the room. Her stocking feet were silent across the carpet.

One too many times, he played games with her head, her heart. One too many times jealous for no good reason. Tonight was the last time, the LAST time.

He'd seen her at the grocery today, talking to the cashier. Sin of sins, she had laughed at what the boy had said. Her husband waited till she got home to this time. Not one hand did her lay on her, but his words cut her heart to ribbons and left her mind in pieces.

Dinner time. Chop, chop, chop, the knife went through the carrots, one by one. The silver flashing as the light caught it on each stroke. A thought tripped through her mind lighting fast and glimmered away. She slipped the carrot covered knife into her skirts and began the slow measured walk to her goal

The blue TV glow was the only light in the room. Strange shadows danced across the wall. It lit her face at odd angles, making her seem almost....maniacal. She gripped the back of the chair in her left hand. Feeling the nudge, he raised his empty glass. "Honey, can you get me more tea?" Her voice dripped in sweetness, "of course, dear" The carving knife came up as she took the glass with her left hand, and leaned close to his ear. Gently she kissed him, whispering "I love you."

Chop, chop, chop.

Eta! This is cueball! The author of this anon post! I badly needed some boosters tonight and you guys are awesome! Thank you so much you wonderful ladies who took five minutes to read and comment!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 5:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 5:32 AM
r u drunk?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 5:34 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

r u drunk?

no. R u?
cueballsmom
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:34 AM

BUMP!

champagne_rose
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:40 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting champagne_rose:

BUMP!

thank you!
VioletSpirit
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:53 AM
I liked it. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofpreemieboy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:01 AM

WOW! Where did you get that? WOW! That is so bad on many levels. WOW!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Very poetic. You're a great writer. I think plenty of women have felt this way. Lol. You worded it the way we never could. Don't listen to the critics. They aren't deep like you. ;)
epoh
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I really like it. It reminds me of "What a Thought" by Shirley Jackson. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aspirel
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I like it! Good writing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)