Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I met my fave TV celebrity tonight (well one of them)

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:46 AM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

I met her once before but only for a minute. This time we got to talk for a good twenty minutes. She is a transgendered Drag Queen. She started just doing Drag, but now she is transgendered, but still does Drag Shows for the dressing up, and the shows to make extra money. She is absolutely one of the nicest people I have ever met, and her body is to die for. She makes me really want to go for a run, and go on a diet lol she is so amazingly in shape.

I just had to share my exciting picture, yes she is wearing a bottom piece for those that may not think she is...obviously she would have to be in a nightclub.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwww cute :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Khaleesi
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my gawd, I love Carmen Carrera! She's absolutely stunning.

eastcoastmama11
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:00 AM
That's awesome!

I met Ryan stiles when I was in college! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Thank you. She is so beautiful. Truly an inspiration. She shows how fame has not gotten to her head because she sat there chatting with me for 20 mins and my friends. All the other girls from the show RuPaul's Drag Race don't sit down at the bar after they perform they got to their VIP room and then they leave like they are too good for everyone else. It just made me have a total respect for her

Quoting alyssaravensmom:

Awwww cute :)

HeathersForever
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:02 AM

well you can feel good to know that she is as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. Although she did giggle and admit she has had quite a bit of plastic surgery, but being that she is changing genders it's almost neccessary

Quoting Khaleesi:

HeathersForever
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:04 AM

What was he like? what you expected? Nice? Funny?

Quoting eastcoastmama11:

That's awesome!

epoh
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Very awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Khaleesi
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this

That's good to know. A lot of people let their fame go their head, and forget that they were just like us at one point. And the plastic surgery thing is understandable. Whoever her doctor is is a hell of a surgeon. She looks amazing.

Quoting HeathersForever:

well you can feel good to know that she is as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. Although she did giggle and admit she has had quite a bit of plastic surgery, but being that she is changing genders it's almost neccessary

Quoting Khaleesi:

HeathersForever
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:15 AM
Yeah I would love to know! Lol she keeps her own body fit but I know she has had her breasts done, and she said her nose...things to make her look more female. She was so down to earth though it was stunning. She told me to watch for her on TLC soon, so I hope to see what she is talking about soon.

Quoting Khaleesi:

That's good to know. A lot of people let their fame go their head, and forget that they were just like us at one point. And the plastic surgery thing is understandable. Whoever her doctor is is a hell of a surgeon. She looks amazing.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting Khaleesi:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eastcoastmama11
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:18 AM
He really was hilarious and friendly.

He was at the bar my friends and I were at and he played pool with us. He had just finished a stand up show down the road. He was much more normal than I expected lol, but just as funny as his comedy.

Quoting HeathersForever:

What was he like? what you expected? Nice? Funny?

Quoting eastcoastmama11:

That's awesome!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)