Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was a stripper , ask me anything

Just thought I would throw that out there :), I was completely clean, so go ahead and ask away for anybody who has questions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
mommie_to_be08
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM
I was not , strange question lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Were you sexually abused before becoming a stripper and did you know any stripper who was not sexually abused before stripping?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie_to_be08
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Yes we did, the guy just got in free, we took him on stage and all did a lap dance, then they got a picture with us

Quoting Kennadismom:

Did you ever do bachelor parties or anything like that? If so what goes on at them, typically of course I'm sure there are horror stories!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto2girls89
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Well it wasn't "allowed" but definitely looked past. The biggest strip club in my town shares a parking lot with a large hotel.
I still have dreams at night about dancing. I met my SO at work so we both promised not to go to strip clubs anymore. We have kids together now :-)

Quoting mommie_to_be08:

I don't strip anymore, but thought of going back.. I loved the money, and idk where you worked lol but where I was they weren't aloud to touch you and you couldn't get guys off (witch who would?)

Quoting momto2girls89:

I also used to be a stripper. I never made "good" money because I wouldn't let men touch me and I wouldn't get them off.

I hope you don't have to do it anymore. It seems so powerful when you're in it but once you're beyond it it's easy to see it's not a good lifestyle choice, no matter how "classy" you execute it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie_to_be08
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM
I aint going to lie I loved the money, I loved the job, the guys made me feel ew sometimes but over all I loved it, I want to go back

Quoting atyou:

did you enjoy it....or did you do it because you felt like you had to??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:31 PM
are you going to?

Quoting mommie_to_be08:

I aint going to lie I loved the money, I loved the job, the guys made me feel ew sometimes but over all I loved it, I want to go back

Quoting atyou:

did you enjoy it....or did you do it because you felt like you had to??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie_to_be08
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM
I went there told them I was interessed, filled out an app. They copy ur id, then they put u on stage rather there is guys there or not, then afterwards they tell you if you got the job or not.. First song you leave clothes on, second you take all it off but buttoms

Quoting ProudMommy_1034:

How do you start stripping ? Whats the process ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Monamou
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Nudity just isnt a big deal..but i hope when u said 50/day was tips...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie_to_be08
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM
I did go watch first lol

Quoting mommie_to_be08:

I went there told them I was interessed, filled out an app. They copy ur id, then they put u on stage rather there is guys there or not, then afterwards they tell you if you got the job or not.. First song you leave clothes on, second you take all it off but buttoms

Quoting ProudMommy_1034:

How do you start stripping ? Whats the process ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Glad you were not but I have yet to meet a stripper that was not except the one girl I worked with waiting tables in college that got in a credit card bind and wanted to make fast money to get out of debt. She only danced one semester. 

Quoting mommie_to_be08:

I was not , strange question lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Were you sexually abused before becoming a stripper and did you know any stripper who was not sexually abused before stripping?

mommie_to_be08
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM
I just did it last year so 21, I quit five months later cuz I found out I was preg.

Quoting elle7777:

How old were you when you started, and how old when you retired?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured