Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ready to tell this b****...EDIT

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM
  • 135 Replies

To go to hell. I'm sick of her bringing over all this "snack food" that her kids are suppose to keep in their room (because god forbid one of us eat some of it). I buy snacks every week along with real food that I feed the family with. I also buy food that I like to take to work because I'm pregnant and I eat small meals/snacks all day. I feel like, since I buy food for the family that if she really wanted to help out she would bring over items that could help out with brakefast, lunch, and dinner. Instead she brings over pistachios and beef jerky, soda, artificial sushi and a bunch of other expensive crap that we are not allowed to eat. I feel like since her son has no self control and killed my 6$ bag of pistachios in one day, she could atleast share. I don't hoard food in my room but whenever I go to get a green apple that I bought, I should fucking have one...considering I buy enough for everyone. I'm not going to be like "don't eat this or that" to the kids because I'm not like that...but here lately it's like they eat everything in sight and when she brings stuff over they are told to hide it. She gets foodstamps and we don't. I spend $200 a week at the grocery store of my hard earned money only to not have it last all week. The least she can do is contribute some meat to put in the oven. This is eating into my savings that I have set aside for when I go into maternity leave. Oh and did I forget to mention that if I ask them to help around the house she says that they are not here to clean. I am 33 weeks and can barely bend enough to put my own damn pants on. My belly is so big that I can't stand at the sink for 20 minutes and wash dishes that I don't even dirty cause I'm at work from 9-7 every day of the week. I'm starting to feel like she thinks me and DSD are suppose to be their slaves. Not happening!!! I am just itching to cuss her out but DH says I have to be the bigger person. I'm just over it...all of it. And I feel like if her boys are too good to contribute to the running of this household then maybe she should get her own fucking house and wait on them. It's not like they r children...they are 14 and 19. Stop setting them up for failure.

EDIT- I keep getting comments from people thinking I let that bitch move in my house. NOOOOO!!!! I would never let an ex move in with us...I dont care how tired, poor, or hungry she is, I might feed her cause I cant stand a bitch to go hungry but I repeat---The EX did not move in. Just DH SON and the ex's other boy.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wymama610
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Who are these people? I'm not understanding your post......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weirdkids
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:59 PM

im guessing communal living situation?

MichelleJ1000
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM
3 moms liked this

1. Who are they and how are they related to you?

2. Forget what you dh says...you need to say something quick before things end on an ugly note. 

3. Start doing the same thing, put stuff away (hide your goodies) or else suffer in silence.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm hella confused by your post!!
ihave1
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Kick that bitch out of YOUR home! Who is she, why is she in your home?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2theboy1994
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
We don't allow food in bedrooms. She'd have to get over herself quickly. She can't dictate the rules of your home. I don't think it's rude to tell her, you're house, your rules. Food stays in the kitchen. Everyone helps out with household chores.

There is being the bigger person, and there is letting an outsider dictate your household life. You can lay down the law, yet still be the bigger person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnt1014
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with the others, who are these people and why are you living together.

Personally, I feel like 2 can play that game, Hide your snacks ,make them buy and prepare their own fod. 

greenmommie83
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
It's my DH baby mama. The son they share and her other son is staying here. She refuses to get a job and got evicted from her house. I don't mind them being here I'm just annoyed with how she thinks she can say what goes in my house and she don't want to help out with anything. It's seriously driving me crazy!!!

Quoting wymama610:

Who are these people? I'm not understanding your post......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommy_1034
by 2lilboogers on May. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Are you the same mom still bitching about your husbands baby momma '& her sons having to stay with you guys ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Who are they and why are they dictating the rules of YOUR house? Put your BGP on and tell her to put up or shut up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)