Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

appaling or cute *update*

Posted by   + Show Post

when you see the picture below what do you think? be honest and YES all of the kids are theirs together and they are married. to those that havent realised it yet this is me and my dh and our kids and its an experiment/test to see what the moms here really think of such a couple. if you read the posts youll be pleasantly surprised to know the majority just see a happy couple with cute kids!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Replies (191-200):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 6, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Why would this be appalling?
littleladiesx3
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:57 PM

can we say shallow? I think the boy in the middle looks like mom the girl on the left looks like dad and the boy on the right looks like both.

I'm sorry, I dont judge people in black and white, unless they do something to deserve it. They 'look' like good people. Take your judgemental prick attitude and shove it.

mishamama
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Cute happy family. Adorable kiddos!
Why should anyone be appalled?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moniagee
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Ummm, I'm lost. What's supposed to be appalling about this pic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kathislove80
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2BeAmy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Whats the point its a muslim family she is an American Muslim, and hes possibly an Arab muslim, they took they took different traits from their parents.

I hope this is your family if not, I would be PISSED if someone posted a pic of me for the world to see and I also cover (hijab and abaya). In Islam, woman cover for modesty, you don't know if these women have men next to them staring at her...they dont say Mashallah, no blessings come out of their mouth when they see a happy family. Thats how the evil eye gets spread--and Im only saying this because this is obviously a muslim family and this is the beleif of our religion. 

But yes Mashallah they look happy.

moniagee
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Wait, I think I found what was appalling about this pic. Dad has his Bluetooth on! Dang it, he at least could've taken it off for the family pic. Good grief...MEN!

Quoting moniagee:

Ummm, I'm lost. What's supposed to be appalling about this pic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
helema24
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:01 PM

i updated it to reflect the same thing ive said several times its my family and this was a test/experiment that showed that most of the cm moms here have better morals than previous posts in this forum have shown!!

Quoting littleladiesx3:

can we say shallow? I think the boy in the middle looks like mom the girl on the left looks like dad and the boy on the right looks like both.

I'm sorry, I dont judge people in black and white, unless they do something to deserve it. They 'look' like good people. Take your judgemental prick attitude and shove it.

CafeMom Tickers
rennez
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM
i find it tacky that the man is wearing a bluetooth in a photo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueeyedbabi
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:04 PM
I don't have a problem with any relationship i was just like why would the op care? It's a family and interracial couples are big were I'm from and that's like the first thing any one goes after here

Quoting helema24:

thats me n my dh and our kids. and many have made comments in real life about the clothing i wear and the difference in coloring. i put it here because so many are bent on the racism and anti interethnic couple thing. yes they go poof real quick but i just proved a point... that most moms here arent like that and people shouldnt ASSUME a whole group is one way or the other just because of a few bad apples!

Quoting blueeyedbabi:

I think she/op might because it's an interracial couple

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN