Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I MARRIED A TERRORIST!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Lat night the person that I have been married to for 8 years tells me that he thinks Osama bin Ladin, Saddam Husain and Amar Qadafi were actually good men and he supports them and there actions. I was shocked to hear that from him. He has never mentioned anything positive about these terrible people before and all of a sudden. Literally out of the blue he said they were great people. WTF?!?!?!?! Does that make him a terroist it he agrees with them and there actions?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Why are you not answering us OP???

Are you gonna leave? Gonna report him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 6, 2012 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

umm last I checked we are allowed to voice our opinions right? A terrorist is a person who kills or helps others kill because of their opinion. So unless he is funnelling your life savings to some random out of the country source or taking pilot lessons I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 4:46 PM
No, I'm not leaving him. He has never said anything like this before. We have 2 kids together. He really didn't say anything else about . He actually looked kinda sad that these sick SOB's died. That's what shocked me. And I swear he said this to me last night.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 4:49 PM
I dont think he would support alqaida financially, but just the fact that he's cheering them on on the side lines is fucked up to me. And he knows how sad I get when I hear tragic news about all the innocent live these monsters have taken.
He jokes around a lot and maybe this was a joke. :/
Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM

if you look at it from the perspective of viewing the US and the UN as the same as thr roman empire, and people such as osama and hussien as resistants, then it is kinda sad. they were against the westernization of their homelands, and i can completely understand that. of course those countries have their own sets of problems, what country doesn't? but westernization brings about so much change culturaly, and i can understand them wanting to keep their old ancient countries customs. i felt sad when osama was assasinated, doesn't make me a terrorist. i felt he deserved a fair trial.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I'm not leaving him. He has never said anything like this before. We have 2 kids together. He really didn't say anything else about . He actually looked kinda sad that these sick SOB's died. That's what shocked me. And I swear he said this to me last night.

AirForceWife13
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM
I've been told I was a terrorist before, an emotional terrorist! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I would not call him a terrorist.  I would call him extremely stupid

jensmommy02
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Was he kidding?

pandamom268
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I dated one of those once!

Quoting AirForceWife13:

I've been told I was a terrorist before, an emotional terrorist! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Quoting jensmommy02:

Was he kidding?

he might have been kidding, but it was out of the blue though and he looked kinda sad about it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN