Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

to wax or not to wax????

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM
  • 13 Replies

ok, so i don't know if any of you ladies have this issue but, i do so i've been shaving since i could remember well i don't like how my under arms look or my bunny area, i know it has to do with shaving for yrs but, i was wondering if i waxed would it go away? and does it hurt?, i bet it does like ur underarms and especially ur bunny so what do yall do and how do u deal with the ugly brown spots????

by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lizz2011
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I've tried waxing my underarms, and it didn't really work for me.

CoastieWifePR
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:30 PM

BUMP!

JBbean
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Are the ugly brown spots from ingrown hairs?
I've done waxing before, but i don't like waiting that long in between for the hair to grow to wax down there.

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM
There are Japanese deodorants that bleach under arms. Something similar just came out here but doesn't really work. Try waxing once, twice if you like it. My friend got crazy razor burn no matter what and she had like 2 or 3 hairs per pore down there. I took her waxing once she screamed but never went back to shaving.
myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Quoting Lizz2011:

i haven't tried it yet im kinda chicken to do it, did u do it ur self or go to get it done, do they do that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM
I have waxed for years I prefer it.
myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Quoting JBbean:

Are the ugly brown spots from ingrown hairs?
I've done waxing before, but i don't like waiting that long in between for the hair to grow to wax down there.

no they are not ingrown hairs, or anything they are just spots that look ugly...

Lizz2011
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Did it myself. I think the hair was too short but I didn't want to let it grow out (ew lol) so I just gave up and shaved it. I don't know lol but probably, I've never had anything professionally waxed.

Quoting myhandsomelove:

Quoting Lizz2011:

i haven't tried it yet im kinda chicken to do it, did u do it ur self or go to get it done, do they do that?

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I would probably try waxing. I have noticed a few friends that had spots even though they just shaved. When I shave there are no spots, I've never waxed before, I am a chicken.

tth328
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM
When I worked at a Salon I waxed almost everything and loved it. I did it weekly to biweekly though so I was used to the pain. I like it a lot better than shaving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)