Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

100 men paid for my boob job ask me anything!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

That is right!! I had a boob job done back in May 2009 and 103 men paid for my boob job :) Ask me anything

(will be off and on because I am getting kids ready for bed)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM

A site called myfreeimplants....I made some really good friends and sold sexy pics (not nude and not videos)

Quoting armywife0424:

What? Did you do something to earn the money from them or did they all just chip in?

Paperfishies
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM
You're getting your kids ready for bed at 630?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM

myfreeimplants!! Yes that site and yes it is legit....I didn't do some of the crap others did though so it took a little bit longer for me

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't remember the website name, but did you use the one where you post before/after pics and men donate to you? I've always wondered if that was legit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 6:40 PM

bed time routine...showers, hair brushing, snacks, medicine that kind of thing

Quoting Paperfishies:

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on May. 6, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2012 at 6:41 PM

That is awesome! I saw it some time ago and browsed, even considered joining but I wasn't sure if it was real or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

myfreeimplants!! Yes that site and yes it is legit....I didn't do some of the crap others did though so it took a little bit longer for me

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't remember the website name, but did you use the one where you post before/after pics and men donate to you? I've always wondered if that was legit.

spicy_n_sweet
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Right on!!  If there are men (people) out there willing to kick in and pay for it, why not let them do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 6:42 PM

I hope things began to look up and you guys can find the help you need :)

Quoting mami1012:

I just want help to get baby stuff or a deposit on a new place for me and my new family.

Paperfishies
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Jeez, what time did you eat dinner? My kids are still playing outside and I'm on the porch, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

bed time routine...showers, hair brushing, snacks, medicine that kind of thing

Quoting Paperfishies:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Some of the men are very kind and understanding they are on the site because their lonely and want someone to talk to..I met some great men that were away on deployments and just wanted a friend on the outside. Of course their are the pervs and they only help the women who are willing to do just about anything

Quoting Anonymous:

That is awesome! I saw it some time ago and browsed, even considered joining but I wasn't sure if it was real or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)