Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

100 men paid for my boob job ask me anything!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

That is right!! I had a boob job done back in May 2009 and 103 men paid for my boob job :) Ask me anything

(will be off and on because I am getting kids ready for bed)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I choose not to do those things for my donations, it took me longer then some, but I made friends and they helped me :)

Quoting 2rays0fsun:

yikes. I don't have that in me either - nude or non-nude photos. And I reallly don't think my DH would like me joining a site like that either lol

Quoting LovelyJay512:

Myfreeboobs.com or something like that. I would do it too but some of those women sell themselves out just for free tits, work for them and buy them yourself, so they can really be yours.

Men act like if you're just a piece of meat that they can beat their meat to, I don't have it in me to send sex videos, naked pictures to men over the Internet or have them do contests with 50 entrees and ONLY 1 winner, plus like .10 cents a message, it's bullshit, you give more than you get! That's why I AM and my hubby are putting away money to get it done after we finish having babies. I deleted my account right after I seen what it was all about.

I rather work really hard for them, stay in school and have a career and really call them MINE and the only person I want to share my body with is my hubby so they will be his too. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 6, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Well fuck, I found out how I can get me some new tits

heather.marie08
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:09 PM
My son goes to bed at 630

Quoting Paperfishies:

You're getting your kids ready for bed at 630?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 8:09 PM

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Well fuck, I found out how I can get me some new tits

LittleBirdFly
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Quoting sunfireprincess:

Ok lol. How did you get them to do that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 8:14 PM

A site called myfreeimplants

Quoting LittleBirdFly:

Quoting sunfireprincess:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM

so they give your money and you can choosed your own doctor? Do thoese mens also wanna see then "the resuls"?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LittleBirdFly:

Quoting sunfireprincess:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Yes you can choose your own doctor as lomng as they are willing to accept payment from a third party.. The site has changed alot since I was on their, but I can tell you my experience...It took me 6 months I made lots of good friends....I choose not to sell nude pics or videos cause i was married, i did sell some sexy pics (clothed) and I choose not to show results except a picture of me in a bikini top once i was healed...some girls had their money in 30 days because they chose to sell nude pics and videos.

Quoting Anonymous:

so they give your money and you can choosed your own doctor? Do thoese mens also wanna see then "the resuls"?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LittleBirdFly:

Quoting sunfireprincess:

LovelyJay512
by Momma Jay on May. 6, 2012 at 8:31 PM
It's not the matter of being 'better' I'm not going to kiss anyones ass or show my body to another man because they are going to put .25 cents in my account. If you don't know how the site works then maybe you should do a little research before you want to make an assumption and a irrelevant comment.

Quoting MamaLub:

This is probably the only time that you will hear a woman argue that she is better than another woman for the method in which her breast implants were paid for.

Quoting LovelyJay512:

Myfreeboobs.com or something like that. I would do it too but some of those women sell themselves out just for free tits, work for them and buy them yourself, so they can really be yours.

Men act like if you're just a piece of meat that they can beat their meat to, I don't have it in me to send sex videos, naked pictures to men over the Internet or have them do contests with 50 entrees and ONLY 1 winner, plus like .10 cents a message, it's bullshit, you give more than you get! That's why I AM and my hubby are putting away money to get it done after we finish having babies. I deleted my account right after I seen what it was all about.

I rather work really hard for them, stay in school and have a career and really call them MINE and the only person I want to share my body with is my hubby so they will be his too. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyJay512
by Momma Jay on May. 6, 2012 at 8:35 PM
You can but it's not something for me. You have to be 'playful' and show pictures of yourself to plenty of other men. That's why I deleted my account after I looked through. They try to use women for their own selfish fetish. Not for me all I was saying. I'm glad you got your titties!

Quoting Anonymous:

I choose not to do those things for my donations, it took me longer then some, but I made friends and they helped me :)

Quoting 2rays0fsun:

yikes. I don't have that in me either - nude or non-nude photos. And I reallly don't think my DH would like me joining a site like that either lol

Quoting LovelyJay512:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN