Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to be perpared for the end... DOOMSDAY!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies

Poll

Question: How prepared are you?

Options:

very prepared

somewhat prepared

not at all!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 73

View Results

I need ideas how to start... I have 3 kids and a husband :) I have a gun do not own my own land and live in a trailer!! how can I get prepared for the end or other natural disasters! I am posting anon. so people dont start talking shit about me living in a trailer :/

Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2012 at 7:23 PM
4 moms liked this

Why am I not surprised that a would-be prepper owns a gun and lives in a trailer?

This reveals precisely the level of education and civility it takes to be a prepper.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM

With a trailer it can be hard, but we do alot of stocking up on food, keeping backpacks full of anything we need in case we gotta go. We have escape plans and places we know we can go to with other people. 

indyb
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM
4 moms liked this

If it's going to be the end of the world,  why bother to prepare we will all die anyways!

ReadWriteLuv
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM
There are a couple of hard core preppers in this group, hopefully they will stop by here and give you some of their tips.

We're preppers, but not to the extreme that others are due to lack of space. We have preps for 3 months, and our 72 packs, I'd like to quadruple that but we have no storage room here at the house. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM

how do you prepare for death? lol

arpazia
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Think before you post!
That's all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why am I not surprised that a would-be prepper owns a gun and lives in a trailer?

This reveals precisely the level of education and civility it takes to be a prepper.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 6, 2012 at 7:25 PM

We have an emergency bag set up. We don't believe the world will end, but believe that it may end in the way that we know it and changes are coming. We plan on getting guns soon. And, we've got a stock of non perishable foods and water already. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 6, 2012 at 7:25 PM
There is a great group here on cm. Survivalmom blog is great. She also just came out with a great book.
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Cmon that was just. ruel.and not the least bit funny.
pinkjimmies06
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:26 PM
I could see prepping for a couple months but for years - If it's the end of the world like zombie apocalypse type end... Not sure I'd want to live that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)