Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My pregnancy confession..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm so over it. 32 weeks along with our 3rd child and my body is taking a giant shit, I'm miserable. My confession is that I want to have this baby NOW and I'm doing what I can to make that happen. I want her healthy, don't get me wrong. But walking daily and having lots of sex NOW, will hopefully have her out by 37 weeks.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Replies (31-34):
kcangel63
by Freebirther on May. 6, 2012 at 9:43 PM
For that I am glad. I get so sad when (every day) I see a castor oil post. :(

I hope you feel better!

Quoting Anonymous:

Fortunately, I'm not a retard. I do want a healthy child, as my other 2 are.

Quoting kcangel63:

That's not 'exactly' true. People use castor oil and stress/dehydrate their bodies into labor. It's dangerous, but they do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

the waiting sucks, I know, I hated being pregnant when I got that far along with both my DD's my first I had at 35 and a half weeks and my second was full term. a premie is a scary thing but yeah with my second one I told my doctor "the second she hits 37 weeks and you consider her term, induce me!!" she of course, did not, but schedule an induction for my due date and I went into labor 4 days earlier. so just hang in there, it will be all over soon.

and everyone else, quit the judging, she's not saying she wants a premie, she's saying she's sick of being pregnant, many of you can relate to that feeling. you know she can't naturally induce herself into labor before her body is ready.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM
DD was 36 weeks and I wish she would have baked longer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamatoKy
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM
This

Quoting AdellesMom:

I wish that I could've carried my DD to term. :-/ 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanna_k
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM
I know what you mean about being uncomfortable, but that's what you signed up for! Sure, some babies will be healthy born early and some won't. A friend of mine was induced at 37 weeks because she didn't want to be pregnant anymore. Her daughter has severe health problems and was in the NICU for nearly two months. She regrets it every day. I'm not willing to take that chance because I'M uncomfortable. My baby's health and safety is much more important and I hope that you find this too and don't do anything drastic to cause an early arrival.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)