Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

1 month 3 days :) just had to share

by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
kittiekattie83
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:31 PM

That is for sure! I had DS when DD1 was 3 and she didnt take it well at all!!! So i waited and DS is almost 6 and it was much better! And DD1 is so in love with Lorelai hehe

Quoting Anonymous:

Your welcome! And I know! It'll take time though. Not exactly how I wanted it (age apart in kids) but as they say good things come to those who wait!

Quoting kittiekattie83:

Thank you! Awe it will get better and you will have your angel :)

Quoting emilymarie07:

Sooo adorable :) lol.. I just hate seeing baby pictures though..deff really cute ones.. only because I want another child but right now is not a good time :). Did a good job though mama! :)

mishamama
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:32 PM
She's beautiful. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiekattie83
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL oh i bet! My ds was so mad when i found out we were having a girl lol! He literally had a huge fit! But once she was here he fell in love hehe. About a week after i had her he was skipping around the house singing about how much he loves babies and how cute they are hehe

Quoting kustomkidz:

I've got 1 girl, 3 boys. Lord knows I can't handle another boy! Hahahaha!

Quoting kittiekattie83:

Awe why never gonna happen? Thank you!!

Quoting kustomkidz:

My future, never gonna happen, little girls name would be Loerlai! <3

Gorgeous baby girl you have, with a gorgeous name!

Heather2terrors
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Aww sooo cute....makes me miss when my kids were that age :)
ShesALady
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Aww what a pretty girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiekattie83
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:36 PM

lol its okay

Quoting emilymarie07:

Sorry didn't mean to anon last post lol

Quoting kittiekattie83:

Quoting emilymarie07:

Sooo adorable :) lol.. I just hate seeing baby pictures though..deff really cute ones.. only because I want another child but right now is not a good time :). Did a good job though mama! :)

kittiekattie83
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Awe hehe what a brat! Its a beautiful name. Thank you!

Quoting DEEANNALAMB81:

Love her name, almost named my daughter that but hubby wouldn't go go it.

Beautiful baby girl.

DEEANNALAMB81
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Your welcome. I know, he is a brat. He thought it was an older ladies name, we went with Kaitlyn but that has always been one of my faves.

After her we had three boys, no more girls in my future :(

Quoting kittiekattie83:

Awe hehe what a brat! Its a beautiful name. Thank you!

Quoting DEEANNALAMB81:

Love her name, almost named my daughter that but hubby wouldn't go go it.

Beautiful baby girl.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilymarie07
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Aww that is a good gap :) I might like it a lot better that way ha. I have a 2 and 3 year old.. its a struggle.. but I love it. But I guess I should be happy that we can't afford another child right now ha! ..but once again your daughter is adorable!

Quoting kittiekattie83:

That is for sure! I had DS when DD1 was 3 and she didnt take it well at all!!! So i waited and DS is almost 6 and it was much better! And DD1 is so in love with Lorelai hehe

Quoting Anonymous:

Your welcome! And I know! It'll take time though. Not exactly how I wanted it (age apart in kids) but as they say good things come to those who wait!

Quoting kittiekattie83:

Quoting emilymarie07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiekattie83
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM

awe how cute :) Thank you!

Quoting emilymarie07:

Aww that is a good gap :) I might like it a lot better that way ha. I have a 2 and 3 year old.. its a struggle.. but I love it. But I guess I should be happy that we can't afford another child right now ha! ..but once again your daughter is adorable!

Quoting kittiekattie83:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kittiekattie83:

Quoting emilymarie07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)