Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A Married Man...... EDIT#2

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
im falling for him......yup! sort of miss him :(

when I liked him I didnt know he was married, I just liked him, ughh nothing is ever perfect.

EDIT:
hes not actually married married, but he lives with her, liberal union whatever they call that. but yeah thats his wifey technically the one that lies besided him at night :)

EDIT 2:

TO THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE TOO LAZY,TO READ, MY INTENTIONS ARE NOT TO MARRY HIM, BE HIS MISTRESS, GET PREGNANT BE A HOMEWRECKER ETC, I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF THAT,,,, IF YOUR HUSBAND CHEATED ON YOU AND YOU CANT HANDLE THIS POST AND WANT TO START BASHING THEN SIMPLY CLOSE THE POST AND KEEP IT.MOVING, IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT THEN GET OUT THE DAMN KITCHEN........
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Replies (31-40):
louzannalady
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM
*hug* I am sorry it won't work. Now, you know what you like and can go find an unmarried version! ; )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM
well I want a serious relationship in my life, im not having sex with anyone who has another realtionship, I wont be the sidechick, if someone likes me enough they would do whatever they wanto be with me, so Ill just let destiny do its work. but I know where im standing and what I want, I like him yeah but I have my own life I wont stop it bcuz of what I feel.

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Married men don't leave the wife for someone new they aren't already sleeping with. They too want to be sure that the side piece would be worth the betrayal of the wife. 

Quoting Anonymous:

no because he wouldnt be cheating, I wouldnt have anything to do with him unless he leaves his wife, im no second plate, the only way I,would be with him is if hes free like me.

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

But then you would have a man that is willing to cheat on his wife, not a prize. 

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah lol some do but im not expecting any of that, that would be too good to be true. :)

Quoting Miss-B:

Some do. Okay, exits again. Lmbo!

Quoting LatashaNicole:

Just for the record don't think he going leave his wife for you. He may say he is but he not.

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Miss-B:

Exits quickly ----->
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chuckydoodle
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Yeah, totally not worth it. In the years time a divorce would take minnimum you could have already found a Mr. Yours. 

Quoting Anonymous:

well I want a serious relationship in my life, im not having sex with anyone who has another realtionship, I wont be the sidechick, if someone likes me enough they would do whatever they wanto be with me, so Ill just let destiny do its work. but I know where im standing and what I want, I like him yeah but I have my own life I wont stop it bcuz of what I feel.

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Married men don't leave the wife for someone new they aren't already sleeping with. They too want to be sure that the side piece would be worth the betrayal of the wife. 

Quoting Anonymous:

no because he wouldnt be cheating, I wouldnt have anything to do with him unless he leaves his wife, im no second plate, the only way I,would be with him is if hes free like me.

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

But then you would have a man that is willing to cheat on his wife, not a prize. 

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah lol some do but im not expecting any of that, that would be too good to be true. :)

Quoting Miss-B:

Quoting LatashaNicole:

Just for the record don't think he going leave his wife for you. He may say he is but he not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 9:29 PM
yes I know exactly what I want, what I need, :)

Quoting louzannalady:

*hug* I am sorry it won't work. Now, you know what you like and can go find an unmarried version! ; )

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM
hes not actually married married, but he lives with her, liberal union whatever they call that. but yeah thats his wifey technically the one that lies besided him at night :)

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Yeah, totally not worth it. In the years time a divorce would take minnimum you could have already found a Mr. Yours. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Miss-B:

Quoting LatashaNicole:

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on May. 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting misslady80013:

Keep it moving, that's nothing but trouble and drama right there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
so someones marriage beig ruined bc of you would be a dream come true? Just remember there's a million other girls waiting around to do to your future marriage what you're wishing and trying to do to some womans marriage! Trust me u like the idea of him leaving his wife for u bc that seems as if you are wanted bc he is choosing u over her. But if he does leave her for u , all that excitement is gone. He's just some nasty pig who has an ex wife and is now with his nasty girlfirend. Hmmm so romantic and charming! Sign me up for that prince!

Quoting Anonymous:

louzannalady
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Rock on! I am a glass half full kind of person and try to not get stuck on a wheel too long before I get myself somewhere better. : ) You'll meet someone and he will be terrific!

Quoting Anonymous:

yes I know exactly what I want, what I need, :)

Quoting louzannalady:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babiegurl47
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I know its a hard situation. If you ever need to talk Im here for you. No judging.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)