Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hope my DS doesn't have a 4 inch penis like his father

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I know I slept with the a$$bag so I have to deal with it, but my son shouldn't. He shouldn't be cursed with a small penis because of our doings. I feel terrible :*(

Edit: I never said I wanted him to be 'big' or whatever, I just hoped he would at least be average to make it easier on him in his life. I say this because of him possibly being picked on in the future because of it, his self esteem, as well as it possibly affecting his future relationships.

I guess the main reason why I say this is because his father constantly complained about his 'size' every single day . I just don't want my son to have to deal with that if at all possible. How is hoping my son is spared some possible humiliation, bullying, and self consciousness perverse? Seriously?

Also, most of you who want to bash me and call me 'creepy' or 'perverse' (lmao) are the same idiots who are sooo worried about ANOTHER mom's son's penis! Whether it is Circ or not, is that not creepy? Is that not perverse? To worry about ANOTHER kids penis that is NOT your own? Seriously? It is none of your business in that area, and you are creepy for worrying about it!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
marchantmom06
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:56 PM
True

Quoting velvetkitty:

I don't think she would do this anon.  Lol.  

Quoting marchantmom06:

Trouser???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

ummm...can we say...AWKWARD?? LOLOLOLOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 9:57 PM

6inches is average atleast though, 4 is below.  I agree with what his dad said completely! I'm not saying I wanted him to be some 9inch or whatever just atleast average

Quoting ShannaBee:

My husband is about 6 inches and his ex makes fun of him. His dad told him don't feel bad. Wallered out whores bitch about dick size because they need a big ol donkey dick just to feel something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Honestly, I have worried about the opposite. My son is so big compared to any other boys I've noticed when changing their diapers. I know that may sound strange, I just don't want him to have to deal w/ an overly big penis either. Does that even make sense? Lol
cassie19831
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

...meow..

Quoting marchantmom06:

True

Quoting velvetkitty:

I don't think she would do this anon.  Lol.  

Quoting marchantmom06:

Trouser???

hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Did you know that back in the times of the Roman Empire, 4 inches was "average"? That's why that one statue has a small package... because that was the norm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I have a cat for that.

heathermichelle
by Heather on May. 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM
😱
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Is your ex named Derrick or Miles?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)