Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Selfish b***h**edit**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 158 Replies
Yup this is what I'm thinking about the exes gf right now :( She is getting an abortion because she doesn't want the child. My ex has been trying to have another kid for awhile. He is an awesome father has custody of his daughter full time. She was like oh marry me and everything. Bitch shoulda been on Birth Control if she didn't wanna get preggo!!! Vent over

ETA : she told him she wanted a child!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Yep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on May. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Erm

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok well you go ahead and think that. If he wants a child then he should find someone who wants the same thing. How sad
NVL0707
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
How is this any of your business?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Because he came to me about it. We are still close and actually he is pretty much my bestie!!! He knows my feelings on it and he knew I didn't like the girl in the first place. Thank you

Quoting NVL0707:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM
She told him she wanted an other and to marry. Low and behold she is preggo and killin it

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok well you go ahead and think that. If he wants a child then he should find someone who wants the same thing. How sad
NVL0707
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM
3 moms liked this
Still not your business.thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he came to me about it. We are still close and actually he is pretty much my bestie!!! He knows my feelings on it and he knew I didn't like the girl in the first place. Thank you

Quoting NVL0707:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Then if he doesn't want to deal with this ever Again he should move on. Maybe its a wake up call

Quoting Anonymous:

She told him she wanted an other and to marry. Low and behold she is preggo and killin it

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Obviously when he comes to me as a best friend it is.... Thank you!!
Basicly your telling me if ur best friend comes to you about an abortion ur gonna be like oh no cant here not my business.

Quoting NVL0707:

Still not your business.thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NVL0707:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM
He is gonna move on. :( he is still pretty hurt about it thou. I feel bad he was so excited about her :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Then if he doesn't want to deal with this ever Again he should move on. Maybe its a wake up call

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN