Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Selfish b***h**edit**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yup this is what I'm thinking about the exes gf right now :( She is getting an abortion because she doesn't want the child. My ex has been trying to have another kid for awhile. He is an awesome father has custody of his daughter full time. She was like oh marry me and everything. Bitch shoulda been on Birth Control if she didn't wanna get preggo!!! Vent over

ETA : she told him she wanted a child!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Replies (121-130):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 7, 2012 at 12:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Somehow, I doubt that your fiance would appreciate your "point".

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I am engaged. But I was making a point I'm not jealous of the chick for having the mans baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

Didn't you claim to be engaged to someone else in one of your replies.  WTH?  Okay, now you're just starting to sound plain crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmfao no ma'am not jealous if I wanted his child I coulda done had it..... Still can if I call n say hey get me preggo he would

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you even care?  It really isn't your business.  This just makes you sound jealous of the fact that she was pregnant with his child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 7, 2012 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Again - justify however you want, but for me, I would never take that chance. You can do what ever you want, but I'm a loyal friend. 

Quoting Anonymous:

This happens to a lot of people it's not just a one time deal.... It's not like I gave any info that could point to specific people!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Not for you obviously - for those of us who have and are best friends, it's a huge no no! On the off chance that someone would recognize the situation, and even possibly be able to identify my best friend, I would never tell anyone, and NEVER paste this shit all over the internet. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm anon. No one knows who I am or who these people are. So does it really matter that I told.

Quoting aviatioNation:

So, if your BFF tells you something very private and personal are you going to spew it all over the Internet for the world to see? Good friends don't do that.

Quoting AdellesMom:

That's sad. :(

For the ones saying it's not her business: he made it her business when he decided to spill his guts to her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Lol my fiancé knows. Also my fiancé knows that I want to be with him... Hints the marriage we are going into and the fact he moved in with me and all that good stuff...

Quoting Anonymous:

Somehow, I doubt that your fiance would appreciate your "point".

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I am engaged. But I was making a point I'm not jealous of the chick for having the mans baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

Didn't you claim to be engaged to someone else in one of your replies.  WTH?  Okay, now you're just starting to sound plain crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmfao no ma'am not jealous if I wanted his child I coulda done had it..... Still can if I call n say hey get me preggo he would

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you even care?  It really isn't your business.  This just makes you sound jealous of the fact that she was pregnant with his child.

aviatioNation
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

If you won't say it I, and many others, will. She's wrong.

Quoting AdellesMom:

I never said I would. But, she's venting. I'm not going to say that she's wrong, and I'm not going to say that she's right.

Quoting aviatioNation:

So, if your BFF tells you something very private and personal are you going to spew it all over the Internet for the world to see? Good friends don't do that.

Quoting AdellesMom:

For the ones saying it's not her business: he made it her business when he decided to spill his guts to her.

NaturalMamaReid
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I think you mean 'hence'.... hints are something totally different. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol my fiancé knows. Also my fiancé knows that I want to be with him... Hints the marriage we are going into and the fact he moved in with me and all that good stuff...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Shit sorry. I'm sleep deprived.

Quoting NaturalMamaReid:

I think you mean 'hence'.... hints are something totally different. 

Quoting Anonymous:

aviatioNation
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

How do you know she didn't want it? You don't know what went through her head to reach that decision. You don't know if it's medical, or because your "bestie" is abusive, or anything else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why did she ask for it if not really wanting it

Quoting aviatioNation:

It's her body that has to serve as an incubator, not his. Why are you so closed minded and selfish?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's his baby not just hers! I dnt understand why some women are so closed minded. Yes I posted on a public forum and yes I knew people would say things I wouldn't like and it didn't hurt me one bit. Just gave you my opinion to what ur opinion is :)

Now just as I said before eff off and GTFO

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously, don't post shit in a public forum if you aren't going to like the responses you get.

Is your guy friend getting the abortion? No.

Its none of your business.

AdellesMom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Okay! :)

I have mixed feelings about it.

Quoting aviatioNation:

If you won't say it I, and many others, will. She's wrong.

Quoting AdellesMom:

I never said I would. But, she's venting. I'm not going to say that she's wrong, and I'm not going to say that she's right.

Quoting aviatioNation:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aviatioNation
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:34 AM

And if he's so great as a man and a father why aren't you marrying him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok well I've lived with them and watched her grow and him father her.

Quoting aviatioNation:

Having full custody doesn't make you a good parent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he has a DD of his own that he has full custody of

Quoting Anonymous:

oh ok but how do you know he is a good dad?

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he is my best friend. We learn we could not be a couple.

Quoting Anonymous:

if he is your ex why do you care so much?

aviatioNation
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Unless a friend of hers who knows the story reads this or she reads this.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm anon. No one knows who I am or who these people are. So does it really matter that I told.

Quoting aviatioNation:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN