Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Selfish b***h**edit**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yup this is what I'm thinking about the exes gf right now :( She is getting an abortion because she doesn't want the child. My ex has been trying to have another kid for awhile. He is an awesome father has custody of his daughter full time. She was like oh marry me and everything. Bitch shoulda been on Birth Control if she didn't wanna get preggo!!! Vent over

ETA : she told him she wanted a child!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Replies (151-158):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Ok whatever.....

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

even if thats what she told him, it is still her body and if she wants to change her mind, she is free to do so, without his permission.

Mrs.Miller11
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this

ahhh what an intelligent response.... Clearly you dont know how the law works....

This is what people say when they know they have lost an argument and still cant seem to come up with a clever response.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok whatever.....

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

even if thats what she told him, it is still her body and if she wants to change her mind, she is free to do so, without his permission.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 1:17 AM
Ok I'm just tired of pointless arguing but just as said before I know it's a law but it's a stupid shitty one. I can understand medical or rape... But not when your oh I want one I want one lets get married..... Then you get preggo and automatic jump to abortion!

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

ahhh what an intelligent response.... Clearly you dont know how the law works....

This is what people say when they know they have lost an argument and still cant seem to come up with a clever response.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok whatever.....

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

NaturalMamaReid
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:54 AM

huh?? no no - I meant that makes sense - I've seen it work where you can actually stay great friends with an ex, but not be able to be together. Just because some ppl that are best friends can be lovers, doesn't mean that everyone can or should.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Mmmkay also we did not agree on how I worked things out with my DD father so yeah... Do you need my life story of why we can't live together???

Quoting NaturalMamaReid:

Hypothetically, this is true. I've seen it work within my own family. 

....I still say troll. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Not when we don't agree on things like where to live.

Quoting aviatioNation:

That's BS. If you can be friends, you can be a couple. In 100% of successful relationships the partners are also best friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Ok.

Quoting NaturalMamaReid:

huh?? no no - I meant that makes sense - I've seen it work where you can actually stay great friends with an ex, but not be able to be together. Just because some ppl that are best friends can be lovers, doesn't mean that everyone can or should.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Mmmkay also we did not agree on how I worked things out with my DD father so yeah... Do you need my life story of why we can't live together???

Quoting NaturalMamaReid:

Hypothetically, this is true. I've seen it work within my own family. 

....I still say troll. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Not when we don't agree on things like where to live.

Quoting aviatioNation:

That's BS. If you can be friends, you can be a couple. In 100% of successful relationships the partners are also best friends.

JoLee12345
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I don't believe in contraceptives but I agree otherwise!
NVL0707
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
No its still not her business.what the other woman does with her body is her business alone.

Quoting goodmama85:

He made it her business when he came and talked to her about it.

Quoting NVL0707:

How is this any of your business?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Huh?

Quoting summer240:

yeah true but we all pay for our wrongs at the

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)