Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell me what you think of this dad..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
He has his kids at least one night a weekend and both nights every other weekend. He is the coach of his sons baseball team. He tries to get them as often as possible during the week. He buys them whatever they want. Gives their mom however much money she needs/wants for them every time she asks for it . He pays her car payment and cell phone bill.

After all this the mother is trying to say that he is a shitty dad and that just Bc he coaches and gives them money and keeps them only makes him a dad 10% of the time. I feel like she is using these kids as a pawn in her little game. Wtf????

I think she is being very immature IMHO.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

He sounds like he's a pretty good dad. She sounds like someone who is never happy.

anotherhalf
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I don't think buying kids whatever they want is good, but everything else seems fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM
No she isnt. Its as if nothing can please her. I remember him buying her flowers and she would ask why he did it Bc he knew she hated flowers so he stopped doing it. So then she would bitch Bc he never bought her flowers anymore.. Wtf??

Quoting mybabysmama35:

He sounds like he's a pretty good dad. She sounds like someone who is never happy.

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM
She sounds like a bitch. He sounds like a good dad, and man for paying for her shit when he only has to do cs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM
When I say whatever they want I mean as in things they need, such as clothes, shoes ect.

Quoting anotherhalf:

I don't think buying kids whatever they want is good, but everything else seems fine.
mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Wow! It sounds like no matter what he does she won't be satisfied. Some women don't know when they have a good thing going! 

Quoting Anonymous:

No she isnt. Its as if nothing can please her. I remember him buying her flowers and she would ask why he did it Bc he knew she hated flowers so he stopped doing it. So then she would bitch Bc he never bought her flowers anymore.. Wtf??

Quoting mybabysmama35:

anotherhalf
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:54 PM
OK. Sometimes parents feel guilty and over indulge the kids. Or do gift giving instead of relationship building. But if that isn't the case here, then he doesn't sound shitty at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

When I say whatever they want I mean as in things they need, such as clothes, shoes ect.

Quoting anotherhalf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redneckmama2
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM

He sounds like a great dad who is trying his best to ensure that his children have a decent life. The mom just sounds like a bitch who is never happy.

circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Shit, I wish my ex husband was like that! My girls see him whenever he remembers they exist which isn't all that often.

megan71108
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Pshhhh I wish my sons dad was like that. Some women have no idea a good dad when they see it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)