Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell me what you think of this dad..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He has his kids at least one night a weekend and both nights every other weekend. He is the coach of his sons baseball team. He tries to get them as often as possible during the week. He buys them whatever they want. Gives their mom however much money she needs/wants for them every time she asks for it . He pays her car payment and cell phone bill.

After all this the mother is trying to say that he is a shitty dad and that just Bc he coaches and gives them money and keeps them only makes him a dad 10% of the time. I feel like she is using these kids as a pawn in her little game. Wtf????

I think she is being very immature IMHO.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Replies (31-31):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I am not in their business. I havent voiced a single word to either of them. I was simply getting an opinion. I thought maybe I was mistaken on what a God awful dad is.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stay out of your friend's biz, then.  You're getting one side of the story, probably.  Take it from a momma who's been thrown under the bus by an exaggerating exh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha not my SO...I am married. These are friends of ours, but thanks for snarky comment anyways!

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you should stay out of your SO's business.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)