Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tired and in tears

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I hate it here...as anyone who knows they can tell you I'm so afraid of bugs it isn't funny. And for those who have lived in Alabama know they have fucking bugs that are on steroids...we get these cockroach looking things in the house all the freaking time and I'm tired of it, the house is clean...no food laying around or dirty dishes and yet these steroid injected bugs keep getting into the fucking house...they just sprayed for bugs like a week ago and still monstrous bugs...and now I'm sitting here in fucking tears because I cant go to bed..there was one on the window and I went to swat at it and it fell onto the edge of the bed and onto the floor...so now Godzilla is under my bed somewhere...I cant sleep in there now and the living room is too close to the kitchen(there are some there)..I hate this house and these fucking bugs 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Replies (11-16):
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:30 AM

I am with you on the bug hating. We were sitting out on the deck enjoying the nice evening when we got attacked by the gnats and skiters. boo for bugs. 

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Uggggh I would freak out too! I just got out of an apartment that had bed bugs and we got rid of them now but I get goosebumps when I I think about ANY bug! I HATE spiders and well bugs in general but spiders freak me out!

I am going to florida on vaca in August and I am scared of seeing these huge bugs they talk about down there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope I dont get that close to bugs, its like they are on steroids

Quoting misslady80013:

I hate bugs too! I heard the south has huge bugs, sorry. :-( Are they too big to step on and kill? If they are bigger than that, I will stay where I am at.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Can ya have a cat? If ya don't have one and ya can, get one.

Great pest control
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2012 at 1:34 AM

nope but I think this will be a great reason to get one

Quoting Anonymous:

Great pest control

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2012 at 3:17 AM
I'm getting two kittens on Friday :D soooo excited!

Quoting Anonymous:

nope but I think this will be a great reason to get one

Quoting Anonymous:

Great pest control

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)